• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can the Southern qb run?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Can the Southern qb run?
      He hasn’t had to much, the oline has been keeping him pretty safe in pocket. When he has been flushed out it’s been profitable.

Comment

Lions are the dirtiest team I have seen so far this season.

Comment

That td catch by their TE was really really nice, though.

Comment

Also their jumbotron operator should be kicked in the junk for constantly showing all the scores.

Comment

Also their jumbotron operator should be kicked in the junk for constantly showing all the scores.
              I think you’re in the minority. I would guess most fans are happy to see scores and don’t want to be surprised by watching the game later. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                I think you’re in the minority. I would guess most fans are happy to see scores and don’t want to be surprised by watching the game later. Lol
                You're probably right. The only one I cared about was NW/MW. I managed not to see it by refusing to look at the board, but the people behind me started talking about it, so I heard it anyway.

Oh well. It was still a pretty fun game to watch.

Comment

I appreciate seeing the scores, when they have it correct. The first game of the year, all of the scores were backwards until sometime in the second half.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X