Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Hays D is decent, but I don't think they can keep up oN O.

You need to get up on Southern early and get your starters out to avoid injury. They're dirty AF.
    Hays has sneakily gotten back to relevant in the MIAA this year. Should be coach of the year, there. If they finish with 3 losses, that shouldn't be something to be upset about from where they have been the last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Hays has sneakily gotten back to relevant in the MIAA this year. Should be coach of the year, there. If they finish with 3 losses, that shouldn't be something to be upset about from where they have been the last two years.
      Even though COTY always goes to the conference champion, which is stupid.

Comment

Hard to believe that if the Mules win out in the MIAA, that Lambo wouldn't be coach of the year.

Comment

Whats the story here? I'm not following

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
            Hard to believe that if the Mules win out in the MIAA, that Lambo wouldn't be coach of the year.
            My vote would be
            Lambo
            Fenwick
            Wright (the undefeated one)
            Brown

Comment

If the Mules end up with just one loss (one point to Pitt), that's a pretty good resume. I wasn't in on the decision to keep LU on the schedule, but apparently someone here knows everything that went in to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MuleBall View Post
                If the Mules end up with just one loss (one point to Pitt), that's a pretty good resume. I wasn't in on the decision to keep LU on the schedule, but apparently someone here knows everything that went in to it.
                If UCM’s only loss is to Pitt, then they’re getting in.

Comment

Question of the day is the unrealistic hypothetical of Hays winning out leaving a tie at 9-2. Do either Hays or UCM get in then?

Dont think we win that game. That offense is an absolute machine. but a fun question nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                    Question of the day is the unrealistic hypothetical of Hays winning out leaving a tie at 9-2. Do either Hays or UCM get in then?

Dont think we win that game. That offense is an absolute machine. but a fun question nonetheless
                    Unless OBU or TSU also gets another loss, I don't think a 2 loss team gets in.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post

FHSU and UCM always seem to have a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

My vote would be
                        Lambo
                        Fenwick
                        Wright (the undefeated one)
                        Brown
                        baring anything really unexpected, this looks right to me.

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post

baring anything really unexpected, this looks right to me.
                          I would probably flip flop Brown and BW

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I would probably flip flop Brown and BW
                            Homer or not and assuming we win out, 2 undefeated MIAA seasons in a row is impressive

Comment

Homer or not and assuming we win out, 2 undefeated MIAA seasons in a row is impressive
                              Yeah it is, and he has improved on an already good team. Not taking anything away from him.

I just look at it as more of a most improved award.

Comment

Two undefeated MIAA seasons in a row is very impressive, IMO.

"Get your paws off of me you damn, dirty ape!"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X