Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame

All your schools should be ashamed of their selves. LU was able to add a home game to fill in the slot that would have been an away game had we kept them on the schedule. Yet none of your ADs could come to an agreement on getting LU off your schedule. SMH.

The biggest heartbreak is the very real possibility of UCM being left out of the playoffs because they kept LU on their schedule.

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    All your schools should be ashamed of their selves. LU was able to add a home game to fill in the slot that would have been an away game had we kept them on the schedule. Yet none of your ADs could come to an agreement on getting LU off your schedule. SMH.

The biggest heartbreak is the very real possibility of UCM being left out of the playoffs because they kept LU on their schedule.
    You are scaring the UCM fans half to death……😳

Comment

What if we pay UNK to take a dive against Lincoln on Saturday, would that help at all?

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
        You are scaring the UCM fans half to death……😳
        Anyone that's a fan of D2 football should be hoping the committee does what is right and keeps Truman at home(provided the results go as expected for the last 3 weeks) so we could get the best teams in the region in the playoffs, but I think we should also be punished for keeping the silo for so long...Stupid NWMSU. Their inbreeding has killed their culture, and killed the prominence of the MIAA in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
          What if we pay UNK to take a dive against Lincoln on Saturday, would that help at all?
          You need to be hoping Lincoln wins against ENM this Saturday and be paying UNK to take a dive.

Comment

No. They're both on your schedule. It's a wash.

Comment

I think it'll work itself out. Davenport has to play GV and Ferris yet. They'll end up with 2 losses.

I think if it came down to FSU UCM, TSU all fighting for 2 spots, the human element would kick in and we would see TSU left out. That's the pattern, at least.

Comment

math says no. haven't consulted new math yet.
                regardless obv respect for the lack of scruples.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

You need to be hoping Lincoln wins against ENM this Saturday and be paying UNK to take a dive.
                  We'll also pay ENM to take a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

No. They're both on your schedule. It's a wash.
                    Crap, the check is already in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      I think it'll work itself out. Davenport has to play GV and Ferris yet. They'll end up with 2 losses.

I think if it came down to FSU UCM, TSU all fighting for 2 spots, the human element would kick in and we would see TSU left out. That's the pattern, at least.
                      Thanks, I can breathe again. Just need to keep the pedal down against MS and Hays.

Comment

Thanks, I can breathe again. Just need to keep the pedal down against MS and Hays.
                        Hays D is decent, but I don't think they can keep up oN O.

You need to get up on Southern early and get your starters out to avoid injury. They're dirty AF.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

math says no. haven't consulted new math yet.
                          regardless obv respect for the lack of scruples.
                          I remember PP saying, "if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying". He's my hero.

Comment

*inspects priorities*
                            *everything in order*
                            very refreshing in this day & age.
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Depends when Lincoln was on the schedule.

For UNK, it was week 10. No other teams available (Minot -- currently 1-7 -- had already lined up a game with Mich Tech), plus it's senior day so it had to be a home game for the Lopers. They only had 5 this year so they weren't going to do a 4/6 split and play just 10 games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X