Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
    One more year of sustained success and he will have some 1AA looks. Unless it is coordinator at D1 I doubt he jumps ship until a 1AA coaching job opens up
    He was already the OC at Toledo which is where we got him from. I think along with coaching, he wants to and enjoys teaching young men (assistant coaches) and being a fundamental stepping stone in their careers. Easier to do that at D2 then D1. He was an interim HC at FAU and promptly won all 4 of his games there.

Any Montana team is always in play, I'd throw in the Dakotas and Idaho schools too although football doesn't seem to matter at D1 Idaho schools. With his history in the MAC that's a potential landing spot and his FL connections could land him at FIU or similar.

The other thing is his kid at Pitt. Yea he could transfer but he probably wouldn't even be scout team qb. Kid is studying Sport HRM , I would think Montana and FIU would be pretty salty in that major.

Comment

He definitely wants to be somewhere that football is an integral part of the community and culture. I don’t think he gives up this gig until the right opportunity comes calling. He doesn’t strike me as just a paycheck kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

No argument from me about NW sucking. Like we always say in KC, "There is always Next Year"
        Pitt fans have been there, and will be again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X