Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does Brian Wright go?

Brian Wright was 11-0 in the MIAA in 2022 and should be 11-0 again in 2023. How long before Brian's phone starts ringing.

We could trade Wrights πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
      Brian Wright was 11-0 in the MIAA in 2022 and should be 11-0 again in 2023. How long before Brian's phone starts ringing.
      I have heard that he interviewed for a couple of different D1s last year.

I think as soon as he finds the right situation, D1 HC some place where football matters,, he'll leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
        I see what you have done here. Divert the attention of Lambo bailing on the Mooles, ASAP.
        Must be a slow day for you to try and rile up the undefeated Gorillas.

Comment

Not sure what there is to get riled up about. I would love to see Wright stay at Pitt at least 2 or 3 more years, but nobody expected him to be a lifer.

Heck, he likely took a paycut to take the Pitt job just so he could get the HC experience.

Comment

I checked. It was basically a lateral move salary wise, and not a paycut.

Comment

One more year of sustained success and he will have some 1AA looks. Unless it is coordinator at D1 I doubt he jumps ship until a 1AA coaching job opens up

Comment

There is nothing wrong with having a coach on the rise in his profession, if you lose him find another bright star. Does Pitt have coaches in the past who moved up to higher situations.

I'm a city boy so correct me if I am wrong. Aren't mules half donkey, half horse and sterile? If so, bad mascot choice.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                  There is nothing wrong with having a coach on the rise in his profession, if you lose him find another bright star. Does Pitt have coaches in the past who moved up to higher situations.

I'm a city boy so correct me if I am wrong. Aren't mules half donkey, half horse and sterile? If so, bad mascot choice.
                  Back in their heyday they did. Dennis Franchione, Jerry Kill, Gary Patterson and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Back in their heyday they did. Dennis Franchione, Jerry Kill, Gary Patterson and others.
                    Wow, nice coaching tree at Pitt. Big names for sure!

Comment

City boy, you might be confusing sterile and impotent. Sterile means you can't knock her up. Impotent means you can't get it up, which is not a problem for a mule. Ever heard the phrase "Hung Like a Mule", what did you think that meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

City boy, you might be confusing sterile and impotent. Sterile means you can't knock her up. Impotent means you can't get it up, which is not a problem for a mule. Ever heard the phrase "Hung Like a Mule", what did you think that meant.
                        I can think of literally zero situations where I have needed to know if a mule could get it up or not?

Did you used to do performance art in Tijuana by any chance?

Comment

I can think of literally zero situations where I have needed to know if a mule could get it up or not?

Did you used to do performance art in Tijuana by any chance?
                          Si', part time summer job when I lived in San Diego.

Last edited by Donkeydamus; 10-25-2023, 07:16 PM.

Comment

it’s an excellent mascot just look at that logo.

the viking logo in your avatar otoh looks like something barfed up by the ncaa dynasty team creater.
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

the ill tempered byproduct of low rent mares slumming with grade horses what can be done.

quite the apt visual for what goes down on that campus on any given fri night.
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X