Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Up Message

When I go to the MIAA website or the athletic websites of the member schools, I get this annoying pop-up "we value your privacy" message from SIDEARM SPORTS. This has been going on for several days and you have click "agree" every time to get it off the screen. Anybody else having this same issue?

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post
    When I go to the MIAA website or the athletic websites of the member schools, I get this annoying pop-up "we value your privacy" message from SIDEARM SPORTS. This has been going on for several days and you have click "agree" every time to get it off the screen. Anybody else having this same issue?
    Not happening to me.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Not happening to me.
      Thanks for the feedback. Weird, alien's must have hacked my laptop.

Comment

i have been getting it too
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
          i have been getting it too
          I didn't think I could be the only one having that problem. Now, who do we contact to get it stopped?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post
            Happening all the time everywhere.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X