Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW at MoSo

Run away!! It's a trap!

Moso has been a house of horrors for the griffs maybe more than anywhere else historically. Strange things always seem to happen in this game.

I think mowest can minimize crazy sht by running the ball well. Griffs should have an advantage in this area.

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post
      Moso has been a house of horrors for the griffs maybe more than anywhere else historically. Strange things always seem to happen in this game.

I think mowest can minimize crazy sht by running the ball well. Griffs should have an advantage in this area.
      I remember when the lions were running the option with that used car salesman coach they had . I think they beat good Griff teams 2 years running.

Comment

No offense to used car salesmen, btw.

Comment

Kinda hard to fathom we’ve beaten them 9 times in a row -
          the last Lion win was the only blemish in 2012, and set the stage for the remarkable four game win streak over ranked teams to win the conference championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            No offense to used car salesmen, btw.
            But I can get you great financing!

Comment

After you talk to your supervisor first, right?

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                the last Lion win was the only blemish in 2012, and set the stage for the remarkable four game win streak over ranked teams to win the conference championship.
                rep dies hard
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

2012 was a weird weather delay too. Griffs were in control until that delay. I think it was very late in the game too. Didn’t 2016 (or 2015) take some kind of a weird 2 pt conversion returned for a safety? I guess what I mean is it seems like even when mowest wins it’s usually a struggle against moso.

Comment

2012 was a weird weather delay too. Griffs were in control until that delay. I think it was very late in the game too. Didn’t 2016 (or 2015) take some kind of a weird 2 pt conversion returned for a safety? I guess what I mean is it seems like even when mowest wins it’s usually a struggle against moso.
                    Yeah it’s always weird, especially in Joplin. One year down there was the “dadgum kicker” game where we gave up a go ahead field goal with 30 seconds left, got a great ko return, and missed a short FG to win it. Another time we needed 4 4th down conversions to score the go ahead TD on a 90-yard drive.

Comment

Yeah it’s always weird, especially in Joplin. One year down there was the “dadgum kicker” game where we gave up a go ahead field goal with 30 seconds left, got a great ko return, and missed a short FG to win it. Another time we needed 4 4th down conversions to score the go ahead TD on a 90-yard drive.
                      Was that the Jarrett brooks td?

Comment

Each team only gets x amount of fg. Yardage. MW used about 9 years worth of theirs up when they had gregtheleg.

Comment

Was that the Jarrett brooks td?
                          I think so. The TD was like half of the 90 yards.

Comment

Lions by 7. Bringing my kid to the game to show him some good football. Gonna be sad to see the seniors go. The guys who have been with the team all 4/5 years have been through a lot, lions nation solutes you for playing your part in bringing us back to something respectable

I see a guy named Ty Harvey on mo west used to go to southern, I remember him, hope he gets his knees cut for transferring in conference. Traitor.

Comment

I think so. The TD was like half of the 90 yards.
                              That sounds like it. it was around mid field.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X