Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy at Pitt

Welcome back to the jungle Indy. I don't know much about Indy beyond a quick glance at their stats.

Are they more balanced than last year on O? Is the run D still stout?

bloodbath
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Pitt almost got a bye

Comment

Shhhhh. With how our OLine has been plying and the injuries, I don’t think this game will be as one side as it was last year. Survive and advance.

Comment

if that’s true yer not long for this world
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
            if that’s true yer not long for this world
            We have surrendered double our sacks allowed in the last two weeks. 6 to UCO who only had a few more than us leading into that weeks games.

Comment

With the line play on both sides of the ball I don’t look to stay in the playoffs very long. The Oline was horrible and soft Saturday and the Dline still can’t get pressure on the QB.

We might be able to get by with it against Indy but we won’t in the next round. Same exit as last year.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                With the line play on both sides of the ball I don’t look to stay in the playoffs very long. The Oline was horrible and soft Saturday and the Dline still can’t get pressure on the QB.

We might be able to get by with it against Indy but we won’t in the next round. Same exit as last year.
                Maybe worse if we can't figure it out. Western and UCO have provided the blue print for beating our OL. Simple twist stunts, and you'll get enough pressure with 4 send 5 every once in a while. If Ferris upsets GV, at least we wont have to travel to MI to get sent home, LOL. I wouldn't count on Ferris trying their hardest to keep us relevant in the game either.

Comment

Any word on Dodson? We aren't going anywhere without him.

Comment

I listen to the radio show during my plan in the morning.

Comment

I usually listen on my lunch break on Tuesday.

Comment

Skip the game and rake leaves, etc. Massey says the G's (97%) 35-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                          Skip the game and rake leaves, etc. Massey says the G's (97%) 35-10.
                          No way. Go and shout. We likely won't get another home game this season.

Comment

Indy is more balanced than last year and has a good underneath passing game. That has been the most vulnerable spot in the Gorilla defense, especiallywhen they try to blitz. On the other side, they appear to have a good pass rush.

On paper, they match up pretty well in those 2 areas.

I expect Pitt to come out with a nice vanilla kind of balance on O and a plan to keep the QB in the pocket on D.

Comment

I heard it through the grapevine that Indy received a box from Acme Supply this week labeled Gorilla Killer. Beep, Beep! ;- )

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X