Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about getting hosed.....the Mules were truly hosed on the blocked extra point.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
      Congratulations Pitt on your upcoming National Championship.
      NW is hurting our strength of schedule...

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Zevon View Post
        What an absolute screw job by the officials. And we still should have won.

Turnovers and **** calls will get you every time.
        Pretty sure the GV faithful have some complaints about the officiating, too. Looks like they let A LOT go both ways today.

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post

Hope in one hand....shi# in the other....not only are you continuously dominated by the GLIAC, now the gac has your number too.
          An authentic cooter reply is in order, but being a good Christian man... I shall refrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
            Talk about getting hosed.....the Mules were truly hosed on the blocked extra point.
            What happened? Was the HU blocker offsides?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
              The video feed cut out on me before the pat, what happened?

Comment

Why would UCM not go for 2 and the win? That quick out is hard to stop for 2 yards.

Comment

congrats Pitt on a great season - toughest opponent we played, well you and Fxrris anyway - great game - your O-line did a fantastic job all day keeping our D off your qb - he was alwasy able to just get it off before we got to him - and your D had a great game plan against our O - good game

Comment

Originally posted by BisonDivot View Post
                    Why would UCM not go for 2 and the win? That quick out is hard to stop for 2 yards.
                    because there is OT in college

Comment

Originally posted by BisonDivot View Post
                      Being stuffed 4 times from the 1 might have had something to do with it. And the way the Pitt State game ended.

Comment

Originally posted by optionright View Post

An authentic cooter reply is in order, but being a good Christian man... I shall refrain.
                        If you've been around long enough to remember cooter, then youve been around along enough to remember when the miaa boys used to claim conference superiority. Unfortunately for the miaa boys, the GLIAC was placed on your region. That changed the narrative pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

The video feed cut out on me before the pat, what happened?
                          A harding player ran up and jumped over the center to block the extra point. Can't jump leep, dive over the center on a kick.

surprised that lambo didn't go for 2 but momentum was on our side. Pretty ironic that both loses came at the end of the game after late mules scores

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post

If you've been around long enough to remember cooter, then youve been around along enough to remember when the miaa boys used to claim conference superiority. Unfortunately for the miaa boys, the GLIAC was placed on your region. That changed the narrative pretty quickly.
                            For the past twenty some years I have never had anything but respect for Grand Valley. Real football with a capital F.
                            I have also been around much longer than 2007.
                            Long enough to recall cooter giving thanks on Thanksgiving for being smarter than bcon. (Small B)

Comment

Originally posted by optionright View Post

For the past twenty some years I have never had anything but respect for Grand Valley. Real football with a capital F.
                              I have also been around much longer than 2007.
                              Long enough to recall cooter giving thanks on Thanksgiving for being smarter than bcon. (Small B)
                              Grand valley hasn't deserved respect for a long time....06 to be honest. We'll find out next week if they deserve respect. Harding is going to create major problems for GV. Getting rid of matt Mitchell was a helluva start to get back to national powerhouse. Wisconsin is having their worst season in a long time. Coincidence???? Probably not. Mitchell is a bum

Comment

I used to tailgate with bconn. Good dude. The board needs more bconns

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X