Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisonfan1 View Post

No I will be laughing when you have no one left after this weekend. And “I” have a couple bud. Fan of Harding never said I played there. And when you say get back to you, do “you” have a couple or your team. Lol what a joke
    Name your couple now or we will assume Benedict and Charleston. Welcome to the board and we will see you next November when Harding makes the playoffs again.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Name your couple now or we will assume Benedict and Charleston. Welcome to the board and we will see you next November when Harding makes the playoffs again.
      Assume what you will. I certainly have nothing personally to prove to any of you. I know what I have. It’s the NW fans that want to talk about the last 20 yrs as opposed to this year. But when you are sitting at home I guess that’s all you’ve got. And you can enjoy the holidays next week as well when the entire MIAA is out. Maybe u will all just go away then

Comment

I have no problem with some friendly jabbing back and forth with the CM fans or Pitt St fans as truth is none of us know what’s going to happen in today’s games and WE are all at least as of right now still in the dance. As far as NW fans (and no sarcasm at all intended), you have a remarkable program, multiple natty’s, a storied history, an unbelievable home record but all that aside like it or not, you are irrelevant this year. So what you did against Harding 2 or 4 or how ever many years ago May make you feel really good but it has zero bearing on NW or Harding this year. So why try and make yourself relevant. Is your history, that you love to bring up not enough? This year you don’t matter.

Comment

Assume what you will. I certainly have nothing personally to prove to any of you. I know what I have. It’s the NW fans that want to talk about the last 20 yrs as opposed to this year. But when you are sitting at home I guess that’s all you’ve got. And you can enjoy the holidays next week as well when the entire MIAA is out. Maybe u will all just go away then
          Haha, you sure post like you have something to prove...

Comment

If the Mules had the MIAA and national accomplishments like NW and even Pitt, I'd be pretty proud of it, and wouldn't mind bringing it up now and then. I'm hoping the Mules are at the beginning of some of those accomplishments.

Mules and Jennies athletics overall are usually at the top or near the top each year.

Comment

Originally posted by MuleBall View Post
              If the Mules had the MIAA and national accomplishments like NW and even Pitt, I'd be pretty proud of it, and wouldn't mind bringing it up now and then. I'm hoping the Mules are at the beginning of some of those accomplishments.

Mules and Jennies athletics overall are usually at the top or near the top each year.
              Getting kicked in the teeth is going to be as far as it goes this year. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post

Haha, you sure post like you have something to prove...
                Not really just responding to all you NW fans about what you did YESTERYEAR

Comment

Most of you take this way too serious lol. Hope for clean games, no injuries, May the best teams win. Hope to be here next week. Maybe Pitt and Harding can win so I can enjoy talking smack on your board another week.

Comment

I have no problem with some friendly jabbing back and forth with the CM fans or Pitt St fans as truth is none of us know what’s going to happen in today’s games and WE are all at least as of right now still in the dance. As far as NW fans (and no sarcasm at all intended), you have a remarkable program, multiple natty’s, a storied history, an unbelievable home record but all that aside like it or not, you are irrelevant this year. So what you did against Harding 2 or 4 or how ever many years ago May make you feel really good but it has zero bearing on NW or Harding this year. So why try and make yourself relevant. Is your history, that you love to bring up not enough? This year you don’t matter.
                    Where have I heard that narrative before....spoken by all of us that are NOT Cowboys fans. However, who is considered "America's Team" by many...the Cowboys. Amazing on how this conversation about UCM vs Harding has turned into a pissing contest amongst a Harding fan at NW. My guess is that you are a Cowboys fan and in denial that your Cowboys (or is that your second team) is still relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

Where have I heard that narrative before....spoken by all of us that are NOT Cowboys fans. However, who is considered "America's Team" by many...the Cowboys. Amazing on how this conversation about UCM vs Harding has turned into a pissing contest amongst a Harding fan at NW. My guess is that you are a Cowboys fan and in denial that your Cowboys (or is that your second team) is still relevant.
                      Don’t worry I have no problem pissing on you tonight. Plenty to go around. I’ll drink an extra beer tonight in celebration lol

Comment

Not really just responding to all you NW fans about what you did YESTERYEAR
                        Relax dude. This is the first time in 18 years you don't have to focus on nw knocking you out of the playoffs. 😜. Focus on ucm, because they are planning on taking those honors this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post

Relax dude. This is the first time in 18 years you don't have to focus on nw knocking you out of the playoffs. 😜. Focus on ucm, because they are planning on taking those honors this year.
                          We would be happy to oblige in becoming a member of the "Keeping the Bisons Down" club.

Comment

If one game determines if one conference is better than the other, wasn't that proven a week ago today in Warrensburg? Go Mules!

Comment

Gosh Harding maybe is a little better than HSU

Comment

Special teams has been less than special for the Mules.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X