Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it all makes sense in reverse given how he tried to stir up support to stay as the deadline approached.

i knew about it & then forgot about it (b/c i didn't care) & thought i was hearing it for the first time as the deadline approached until reed reminded me about it coming up a couple yrs before. i didn't really have an opinion until i started hearing stories, every one from a different source & none of them good. & now this stunt is of course fantastic.

listening to jason's interview i thought it was interesting that apparently the story jj told about the reason he claimed he was non-renewed was in private & he'd not necessarily intended for it to be public - someone was recording him unbeknownst to him.

whether this blowing up on him moved the needle for them or not missouri st ended up hiring a different man for president.

my takeaway at this point is that perhaps we'd be better off had nwms canned him sooner, as in a decade ago.
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
      it all makes sense in reverse given how he tried to stir up support to stay as the deadline approached.

i knew about it & then forgot about it (b/c i didn't care) & thought i was hearing it for the first time as the deadline approached until reed reminded me about it coming up a couple yrs before. i didn't really have an opinion until i started hearing stories, every one from a different source & none of them good. & now this stunt is of course fantastic.

listening to jason's interview i thought it was interesting that apparently the story jj told about the reason he claimed he was non-renewed was in private & he'd not necessarily intended for it to be public - someone was recording him unbeknownst to him.

whether this blowing up on him moved the needle for them or not missouri st ended up hiring a different man for president.

my takeaway at this point is that perhaps we'd be better off had nwms canned him sooner, as in a decade ago.
      Had John left before 2016 Adam may not have

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X