Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Did the truth will out?

Don’t know if this is the whole story, but if true, it kinda doesn’t reflect well on the frat, the individual regent, or the board.

John Jasinski said he was not kept on as president of Northwest Missouri State University because in 2015 he shut down a campus fraternity.

Don’t know any of the details 1st hand but if true it’s kind of ironic as it’s been rumored that Dr J was one of the main reasons AD left.

Comment

Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post
      Don’t know if this is the whole story, but if true, it kinda doesn’t reflect well on the frat, the individual regent, or the board.
      There were several reasons why his contract wasn't renewed. I guess steering blame on one thing makes him feel better about it...Before anyone asks...I still won't say what those reasons were.

Comment

jj is fos.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

There were several reasons why his contract wasn't renewed. I guess steering blame on one thing makes him feel better about it...Before anyone asks...I still won't say what those reasons were.
          I guess good on him for controlling the narrative and letting the regents and school look bad.

Comment

tke was embarrassed and angry re: the disgusting choice a former member made that led to our ouster. that is a fact from inside that mess and we put in the work to come back. obv we didn’t want to be booted but we always blamed the former frater who committed what was an awful crime. i was not directly involved but as an alum of the house have friends that were and as you can imagine it was a hot topic.

jj was not well liked by many influential ppl as i u/s it including ad. i don’t know jj, only had a couple superficial interactions with him.

as for the phi sig perspective i can’t answer that but find the entire claim dubious knowing what i do of it.
            Last edited by northwest missouri state; 02-29-2024, 02:22 PM.
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

I guess good on him for controlling the narrative and letting the regents and school look bad.
              BOR can't legally comment...opens them up to getting sued.

Comment

https://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...t/72793343007/
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                  More bread crumbs in that article on why his contract wasn't renewed. For those that want to know...there have been bread crumbs all along that could be pieced together to learn why.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXmteV_SH0o&t=811s
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                      In all the things I heard about why his contract was not renewed...I never heard a word about Jason Klindt being a part of anything other that being on the Board.

Comment

i don't know anything about reasons, but i found it odd how many people were surprised when the deadline was approaching. it was announced months, maybe even a year before the deadline that his contract hadn't been renewed...i just remember a slight uproar in the last few weeks of his presidency and didn't understand the timing of that uproar.

Comment

College admins are politicians, plain and simple. The "truth" will always be bent into a tool and used when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
                            i don't know anything about reasons, but i found it odd how many people were surprised when the deadline was approaching. it was announced months, maybe even a year before the deadline that his contract hadn't been renewed...i just remember a slight uproar in the last few weeks of his presidency and didn't understand the timing of that uproar.
                            He knew a full 2 years before his exit date they weren't renewing his contract...he had a year before the word was out about it to get another job...he was a finalist for a job in MN but wasn't selected. That was the only other job I saw out there publicly during that year.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

He knew a full 2 years before his exit date they weren't renewing his contract...he had a year before the word was out about it to get another job...he was a finalist for a job in MN but wasn't selected. That was the only other job I saw out there publicly during that year.
                              right, it shouldn't have hit anyone by surprise.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X