Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Regional Rankings Released

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
    Being beaten by 2 by a team that was 1-4 in extra points with one being returned for safety, and having scored a garbage time td.

At 2:51 left in the game the score was 28-19, if WT had not uad their extra point mishaps it would have been 31-14.

Also that 2 pt loss is vs a team that will likely go 5-6 for the year, with their only win vs a team with a winning record is yalls team.

Like i said badly beaten, at home.....lucky for you guys WT is not very good or it would have been worse.
    This is all a terrible argument. If they (WT) had scored more points then they'd have won by more? No shiz?!

If WT was a better team they'd have also won by more. REALLY?!

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      They should have won their game against WTAMU!

A CWU victory against a horrible TAMUK would have still helped your SOS, instead of that non-factor game against Eastern Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
        If..... And it's big If CWU makes the playoffs it will be the 7th seed. They should've kept the game against Texas A&M Kingsville instead of playing Eastern Washington. It's going to come back too haunt them not having that extra D2 out-of-conference game

I hadn't seen your post until now. I posted the same thought as you. Let's get together next time I am in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
          I hadn't seen your post until now. I posted the same thought as you. Let's get together next time I am in that area.
          Perfect! What the hell did you do with JackOff? Did you send him to North Korea in exchange for some hostages? #MAGA

Comment

A CWU victory against a horrible TAMUK would have still helped your SOS, instead of that non-factor game against Eastern Washington.
            I don't disagree. I'm not sure why CWU decided to do that. Maybe because they would have had to rent a field to play on twice, instead of just once.

Comment

Perfect! What the hell did you do with JackOff? Did you send him to North Korea in exchange for some hostages? #MAGA
              Heck, I would have but Kim would even take a six pack on Lone Star nor Shiner Beer as a trade.

Comment

Heck, I would have but Kim would even take a six pack on Lone Star nor Shiner Beer as a trade.
                Classic!!! Rumor has it JackOff is actually Maxine Waters. Which makes him 1/1024 James Brown.

Comment

I don't disagree. I'm not sure why CWU decided to do that. Maybe because they would have had to rent a field to play on twice, instead of just once.
                  I was thinking that too. Not just not have to rent a field, but get a money game instead and make more money.

Comment

I honestly wonder more if it is an NDA or something like that from HSU, especially as they've tried silencing the Arcata media per our HSU posters still here. The bad season I know typically sends him away though too, but he'd have cropped up to bash CWU for losing to WT even the year that HSU went winless. It seems he disappeared at the same time that HSU made their announcement about cutting the program too.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                      This is all a terrible argument. If they (WT) had scored more points then they'd have won by more? No shiz?!

If WT was a better team they'd have also won by more. REALLY?!
                      The game was not as close, or competitive as the CWU faithful make it sound. That was my point.

When outside of weather have you seen a college team miss 3 out of 4 extra points, including getting 1 returned for a safety.
                      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

The game was not as close, or competitive as the CWU faithful make it sound. That was my point.

When outside of weather have you seen a college team miss 3 out of 4 extra points, including getting 1 returned for a safety.
                        Not sure what game you were watching. I was there, it was very competitive.

Comment

Not sure what game you were watching. I was there, it was very competitive.
                          Were all like that with our own teams. ;)
                          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Were all like that with our own teams. ;)
                            Yeah, I've been to games where CWU was anything but competitive. That game wasn't that. Like I said, the fumble in the red zone, and the interception in the red zone are what changed that game. And neither was some spectacular effort by the defense. Hennessy does a stupid throw a game, and he tried to force that ball to his receiver.

Comment

Looks like CWU fans are also Tarleton fans this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                                And zero FCS or NAIA teams.
                                And that is a joke

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X