Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional Rankings Released

First ranking are out. CWU in 8th, APU at 10th. How many teams make the regional playoffs? All 10? Look at all those Minnesota teams!

I just got back from a trip to Minnesota and North Dakota. Next year, there will be 4 D2 teams along the West Coast. How many does Minnesota alone have? Like 6? So insane! Why can't we be more like them!

Re: Regional Rankings Released

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    First ranking are out. CWU in 8th, APU at 10th. How many teams make the regional playoffs? All 10? Look at all those Minnesota teams!

I just got back from a trip to Minnesota and North Dakota. Next year, there will be 4 D2 teams along the West Coast. How many does Minnesota alone have? Like 6? So insane! Why can't we be more like them!
    7 make the playoffs.

I think CWU gets in if they win out. Another loss means we stay home.

Comment

Minnesota has 9 D2 teams.

Comment

If..... And it's big If CWU makes the playoffs it will be the 7th seed. They should've kept the game against Texas A&M Kingsville instead of playing Eastern Washington. It's going to come back too haunt them not having that extra D2 out-of-conference game

Comment

And of course their upcoming non-con game is against a horrible team. They couldn't find a RMAC team from Colorado to play instead? I think CWU's last game vs APU may have a ton on the line! Should be a thriller.

And wow 9 teams in Minnesota. There are so many NAIA and D3 teams in WA and OR that could move up!

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
            If..... And it's big If CWU makes the playoffs it will be the 7th seed. They should've kept the game against Texas A&M Kingsville instead of playing Eastern Washington. It's going to come back too haunt them not having that extra D2 out-of-conference game
            Alot easier to make it at 9-1 than it is at 8-2. He he he
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
              Alot easier to make it at 9-1 than it is at 8-2. He he he
              8-1... sorry. That EWU game doesn't count in regional rankings. The year CWU beat ISU it didn't count for the regional rankings either, just like SFU's win this year doesn't count for it either. Of course you also think losing by 2 is being beaten badly too.

Comment

And of course their upcoming non-con game is against a horrible team. They couldn't find a RMAC team from Colorado to play instead? I think CWU's last game vs APU may have a ton on the line! Should be a thriller.

And wow 9 teams in Minnesota. There are so many NAIA and D3 teams in WA and OR that could move up!
                Minnesota has 14 D3 teams! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                  Minnesota has 14 D3 teams! :D
                  And zero FCS or NAIA teams.

Comment

They couldn't find a RMAC team from Colorado to play instead?
                    Pueblo had already scheduled their cupcake OOC game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
                      They should have won their game against WTAMU!

Comment

November 10 CWU vs APU game could be a big one with a playoff ticket on the line if both teams win their two games before then. Lots can happen these next 3 weeks!

Comment

Looks like CWU fans are also Tarleton fans this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                            8-1... sorry. That EWU game doesn't count in regional rankings. The year CWU beat ISU it didn't count for the regional rankings either, just like SFU's win this year doesn't count for it either. Of course you also think losing by 2 is being beaten badly too.
                            Being beaten by 2 by a team that was 1-4 in extra points with one being returned for safety, and having scored a garbage time td.

At 2:51 left in the game the score was 28-19, if WT had not uad their extra point mishaps it would have been 31-14.

Also that 2 pt loss is vs a team that will likely go 5-6 for the year, with their only win vs a team with a winning record is yalls team.

Like i said badly beaten, at home.....lucky for you guys WT is not very good or it would have been worse.
                            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                              Being beaten by 2 by a team that was 1-4 in extra points with one being returned for safety, and having scored a garbage time td.

At 2:51 left in the game the score was 28-19, if WT had not uad their extra point mishaps it would have been 31-14.

Also that 2 pt loss is vs a team that will likely go 5-6 for the year, with their only win vs a team with a winning record is yalls team.

Like i said badly beaten, at home.....lucky for you guys WT is not very good or it would have been worse.
                              Heh. That game turned on two red zone turnovers by CWU, and the CWU D being out of position on one long run play. And that wasn't a garbage time TD as it brought the game within one score. If they recovered the onside kick, there was a strong chance CWU wins the game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X