Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

I am surprised to see MSU Texas not make it in. They beat West Florida while their only 2 losses were to Top 10 ranked teams. Their schedule was far more impressive than APU.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      I am surprised to see MSU Texas not make it in. They beat West Florida while their only 2 losses were to Top 10 ranked teams. Their schedule was far more impressive than APU.
      Committee probably always planned on throwing a bone to the GNAC. APU has their work cut out for them.

Comment

They will be blown out. Whatever.

Comment

Agree. MSU got a raw deal

Comment

West Florida was 6-5.

Comment

Congrats to APU on the playoffs. I'd asked the question about them leap frogging MSU with their common opponent and a better score, now we know the answer. They deserve it after winning in Ellensburg.

Comment

I say congratulations to Azusa Pacific. The Cougars earned their way into a playoff spot by virtue of a great road win against a very good Central Washington team to gain their share of the GNAC title. According to the Selection Committee, they felt APU had the most impressive win of all teams among the #7, #8, and #9 spots in the final, decisive game of the season.

Had CW won that game, they would also have taken the 7th spot ahead of MSU.

I wrote this before I saw Wildcat Khan's previous post but it's a shame we are not seeing much support for APU from fellow GNAC fans and supporters. Here's hoping APU does the GNAC proud and represents well in the playoffs.

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                Whatttttttt? They made it in? That means CWU would have made it... ****!
                Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                Committee probably always planned on throwing a bone to the GNAC. APU has their work cut out for them.
                Originally posted by outsidezone69 View Post
                Agree. MSU got a raw deal

Comment

Comment

I hope Azusa Pacific destroys Tarleton. No disrespect at all, they look like an incredible team........ but here's to cheering on the Cougars. They clearly have a good team as well.

Comment

• Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

Originally posted by Goods View Post
                      I hope Azusa Pacific destroys Tarleton. No disrespect at all, they look like an incredible team........ but here's to cheering on the Cougars. They clearly have a good team as well.

Comment

• Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

Originally posted by cougarjunkie View Post
                        I say congratulations to Azusa Pacific. The Cougars earned their way into a playoff spot by virtue of a great road win against a very good Central Washington team to gain their share of the GNAC title. According to the Selection Committee, they felt APU had the most impressive win of all teams among the #7, #8, and #9 spots in the final, decisive game of the season.

Had CW won that game, they would also have taken the 7th spot ahead of MSU.

I wrote this before I saw Wildcat Khan's previous post but it's a shame we are not seeing much support for APU from fellow GNAC fans and supporters. Here's hoping APU does the GNAC proud and represents well in the playoffs.
                        Yeah, that's why I was swearing. CWU would have been in had their defense not taken the second half off. CWU beat Tarleton in the playoffs years ago, so now it's APU's turn. See about getting Carr to play the whole game, not just in the red zone.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X