Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSU Players on the Transfer Market

It is open season on Humboldt players!

CWU offered HSU's GNAC Freshman of the Year linebacker Moses Finau https://twitter.com/pagani_55/status...20583916998656

Would certainly fill a hole left after Kevin Haynes graduated.

Re: HSU Players on the Transfer Market

That kid is good

Comment

Sounds like he might accept the offer. I was wondering how many HSU players would end up at other schools that have football programs.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
        Sounds like he might accept the offer. I was wondering how many HSU players would end up at other schools that have football programs.
        Or go to D1-FBS programs even. I remember Zuerlin of UNO ended up at West Virginia before the Rams. I kinda remember some WWU went D1 too, but CWU sure used their QB quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
          Or go to D1-FBS programs even. I remember Zuerlin of UNO ended up at West Virginia before the Rams. I kinda remember some WWU went D1 too, but CWU sure used their QB quite well.
          Remember that Robertson started the game against UMD. With that year's CWU defense, the QB just had to not lose the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
            Remember that Robertson started the game against UMD. With that year's CWU defense, the QB just had to not lose the game.
            Yes, it was just a blocked XP of Central's likely best kicker ever... not offense or defense.

Comment

Zeurlein went to Missouri Western.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Comment

Thanks Brandon, I guess it was Josh Lider of WWU. I still think some may have that shot, but maybe not as many as WWU and UNO did to transfer up to D1 with how HSU gutted last season's team before the season even started.

Comment

Thanks Brandon, I guess it was Josh Lider of WWU. I still think some may have that shot, but maybe not as many as WWU and UNO did to transfer up to D1 with how HSU gutted last season's team before the season even started.
                    No worries. I watched him LITERALLY kick 50-yard field goals like they were extra points at Western. Easy to remember. Some of his former UNO teammates went FCS. I believe a lineman and a linebacker.

Comment

No worries. I watched him LITERALLY kick 50-yard field goals like they were extra points at Western. Easy to remember. Some of his former UNO teammates went FCS. I believe a lineman and a linebacker.
                      It says a lot that two UNO players are still in the NFL too. Of course I remember most Zach Miller's pick in the playoffs when running out the clock that cost UNO the best, but also his play for Seattle at Tight End for several years.

Comment

Michael Roots is also from CWU so hopefully he can persuade Finau to come to CWU. You think APU and WOU would be offering him too. The dude is 6'2" 240 lb so I would be surprised if he doesn't get any looks from D1 teams, as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X