Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Kitna to be Dallas Cowboys QB Coach

Kitna is heading back to Texas to coach. But this time in the NFL!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...wboys-qb-coach

Re: Jon Kitna to be Dallas Cowboys QB Coach

Apparently Kellen Moore is the leading candidate for Offensive Coordinator. Linehan was from Sunnyside and Moore is from Prosser. The valley is a hotbed for coaching talent!

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      Apparently Kellen Moore is the leading candidate for Offensive Coordinator. Linehan was from Sunnyside and Moore is from Prosser. The valley is a hotbed for coaching talent!
      This isn't new, you should know we also had another great QB come from this side of the state that played in Dallas like Kitna and Moore. One Drew Bledsoe from Walla Walla.

And hey!!! Prosser is my county's capital, not Yakima county!!! :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
        This isn't new, you should know we also had another great QB come from this side of the state that played in Dallas like Kitna and Moore. One Drew Bledsoe from Walla Walla.

And hey!!! Prosser is my county's capital, not Yakima county!!! :smile-big:
        Shoot man, my HS played Prosser and for the most part, got beat by them regularly.

Comment

Shoot man, my HS played Prosser and for the most part, got beat by them regularly.
          Kevin Lusk was a great recruiter.

Comment

They sure were a powerhouse for sure! I remember when I went to CWU Ellensburg regularly got beat by them too.

It is still good to see all these players from "middle of nowhere Washington", ie not Seattle with great NFL opportunities. I'd have to look it up, but have any Spokane Valley players made the NFL like former Big 9, Cascade Conference, and Mid Valley Conference players?

Comment

It's official for Kitna and Moore: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...itna-qbs-coach

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                They sure were a powerhouse for sure! I remember when I went to CWU Ellensburg regularly got beat by them too.

It is still good to see all these players from "middle of nowhere Washington", ie not Seattle with great NFL opportunities. I'd have to look it up, but have any Spokane Valley players made the NFL like former Big 9, Cascade Conference, and Mid Valley Conference players?
                Spokane NFL players include Super Bowl MVP Mark Rypien, Super Bowl winner Steve Gleason, running back Bishop Sankey, O-lineman Joe Dahl, kicker Jason Hanson (20-year NFL career), center Cory Withrow, tight end Jeff Robinson, DL Steve Emtman (Cheney), George and John Yarno, and many more I'm probably missing.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                  Spokane NFL players include Super Bowl MVP Mark Rypien, Super Bowl winner Steve Gleason, running back Bishop Sankey, O-lineman Joe Dahl, kicker Jason Hanson (20-year NFL career), center Cory Withrow, tight end Jeff Robinson, DL Steve Emtman (Cheney), George and John Yarno, and many more I'm probably missing.
                  Thanks Tim, I kind of left out EWU of course as that's a D1 college and has Kupp on the IR for a Super Bowl team.

I also saw both Moore and Kitna are now official too.
                  Last edited by Wildcat Khan; 01-31-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X