Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    So it might be that we have to become fans of the following teams:

Colorado MInes 9-1 vs. Adams State (1-9)
    2. Angelo State 8-2 @ Texas A&M-Kingsville (4-4)
    3. Augustana 8-2 vs, Southwest Minnesota (2-8)
    4. Bemidji State 8-2 vs. Mary (4-6)
    5. Western Colorado 8-1 vs. CSU-Pueblo (6-4)

I think the only realistic one is CSUP.

If CWU ends up 8th, and Midwestern 7th, I believe we move up do to head-to-head.
    And all of the teams ahead of CWU won that have played already. Pueblo made it close at 14-7. Only Angelo State hasn't played yet.

Comment

At this point with CWU dropping to #6 I'd rather slip another spot to #7 and play Angelo State again if they Win tonight. I'm not looking forward to flying into Minneapolis and then driving watch CWU beat Augusta or Bemidji State. But I'll take it. CWU Road Warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
        At this point with CWU dropping to #6 I'd rather slip another spot to #7 and play Angelo State again if they Win tonight. I'm not looking forward to flying into Minneapolis and then driving watch CWU beat Augusta or Bemidji State. But I'll take it. CWU Road Warriors.
        If it is Augustana, remember when CWU had to travel there for conference games? For me if I was going I'd prefer Minneapolis with multiple direct flights a day out of Pasco.

Comment

I'm getting pretty worried about our chances of making it. It did not help that all the other teams won their games yesterday. But there are some teams ranked below Central who have much stronger schedules with more quality wins. Not only the Wildcats have such a soft schedule but they did not schedule a competitive game during their bye week.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
            I'm getting pretty worried about our chances of making it. It did not help that all the other teams won their games yesterday. But there are some teams ranked below Central who have much stronger schedules with more quality wins. Not only the Wildcats have such a soft schedule but they did not schedule a competitive game during their bye week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X