Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    We all need to root for WOU this weekend. A win by them helps CWU and hurts RMAC. Also on Midwestern leapfrogging, they'd have to be up to 2 and CWU at 4 as head to head keeps CWU at 3 (if not already that way). Fortunately head to head matters in DII unlike FBS for CWU.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I will be in Eburg to embrace it on the 13th.
      I'll be out of town, but I'll be in Eburg on the 20th to watch CWU host the first round of the playoffs, even though IO thinks it's a tough road to keep that #3 position. I hate it when he supports things with indisputable facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post

I'll be out of town, but I'll be in Eburg on the 20th to watch CWU host the first round of the playoffs, even though IO thinks it's a tough road to keep that #3 position. I hate it when he supports things with indisputable facts.
        We CWU fans are fortunate enough to have been down this path several times.

Comment

https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...ngs#post624795

Comment

What's worse is the GNAC just tweeted that we're still 3rd in the rankings. Not sure how they fouled that up.

Comment

Hosting is probably out of the question for CWU now. But I don't think there's any danger of falling out of the top 7 (assuming SFU doesn't pull off the upset).

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                Hosting is probably out of the question for CWU now. But I don't think there's any danger of falling out of the top 7 (assuming SFU doesn't pull off the upset).
                God didn't have a beard the last time SFU won in Eburg.

I am afraid that the five DII losses for SFU will doom CWU to 8th.

Comment

So it might be that we have to become fans of the following teams:

Colorado MInes 9-1 vs. Adams State (1-9)
                  2. Angelo State 8-2 @ Texas A&M-Kingsville (4-4)
                  3. Augustana 8-2 vs, Southwest Minnesota (2-8)
                  4. Bemidji State 8-2 vs. Mary (4-6)
                  5. Western Colorado 8-1 vs. CSU-Pueblo (6-4)

I think the only realistic one is CSUP.

If CWU ends up 8th, and Midwestern 7th, I believe we move up do to head-to-head.

Comment

God didn't have a beard the last time SFU won in Eburg.
                    Eh, it wasn't that long ago, Sept. 2013 a 21-14 loss in front of 4,000 fans. I remember it very vividly (I was still doing PA announcing and I was super moody). So let's agree God didn't have a beard, but he definitely had a 5 o'clock shadow.

For kicks, the last loss in Burnaby was a 35-24 lesson in Nov. 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post

Eh, it wasn't that long ago, Sept. 2013 a 21-14 loss in front of 4,000 fans. I remember it very vividly (I was still doing PA announcing and I was super moody). So let's agree God didn't have a beard, but he definitely had a 5 o'clock shadow.

For kicks, the last loss in Burnaby was a 35-24 lesson in Nov. 2011.
                      I forgot about that egg. Thanks for the correction.

I did speak with God, and he said he had a beard in 2013. My bad.

Comment

I forgot about that egg. Thanks for the correction.

I did speak with God, and he said he had a beard in 2013. My bad.
                        Glad you asked about the beard in 2013 and not about the "thunk" that still echos in my head from the regional final in 2009 or the conservative play calling in the 2017 playoffs.

Comment

Man, the committee must have been feeling grumpy today... Kept them at 3rd last week and dropped them all the way to sixth? Harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                            Man, the committee must have been feeling grumpy today... Kept them at 3rd last week and dropped them all the way to sixth? Harsh.
                            They couldn't be lower than Midwestern State, and their floor fell out from under them.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

They couldn't be lower than Midwestern State, and their floor fell out from under them.
                              Midwestern losing did the damage, didn't it? More than CWU playing a bad WNMU.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Midwestern losing did the damage, didn't it? More than CWU playing a bad WNMU.
                                Too bad it isn't basketball where Glasper being out for the Angelo State game would be factored in. Even then, CWU almost won that game without their starting QB!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X