X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: McKinney Has Crack

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    H3LL yes, "I ain't no snob". LoL.

That's EASY!! Presenting FACTS would be simple!!
    I could care less about the facts I just want see their faces and reactions to your abrasive mannerisms. That would be better than the crap on tv these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
      I could care less about the facts I just want see their faces and reactions to your abrasive mannerisms. That would be better than the crap on tv these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
        ME???? Abrasive?

Ahhhh FAUCK 'em.

Its,a "master planned community"....LMAO. the avg home is only $450k. FAR from wealthy or exclusive (In the real world). However, they may feel entitled, like $100k millionaires. Unfortunately too many $100k millionaires running around, feeling all rich. HAHAHA

Comment

You watch the "news"? Isn't that akin to SNL nowadays? Lol.

Comment

You watch the "news"? Isn't that akin to SNL nowadays? Lol.

By accident a few times here and there. Like during a layover at an airport.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
              By accident a few times here and there. Like during a layover at an airport.
              LOL

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                Just curious how you know so much about the LSC schools and Texas in general. Do you have family down here?
                Google is my friend sometimes... lol

I do have a few friends scattered around Texas, but I just did a Google search in this case so I could get a better grasp of what I was talking about. As for knowing about the LSC, I covered D2 sports for two years for a different website, so that exposed me to most of the conferences (not so much the West Coast, as I was based in Pittsburgh). I am strongly considering putting in for a transfer at my company to Texas (which would represent at least a six percent raise in not having to pay state or municipal income taxes alone); leaning towards DFW area, but if something strikes my interest in Houston, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to that area either.
                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

I do have a few friends scattered around Texas, but I just did a Google search in this case so I could get a better grasp of what I was talking about. As for knowing about the LSC, I covered D2 sports for two years for a different website, so that exposed me to most of the conferences (not so much the West Coast, as I was based in Pittsburgh). I am strongly considering putting in for a transfer at my company to Texas (which would represent at least a six percent raise in not having to pay state or municipal income taxes alone); leaning towards DFW area, but if something strikes my interest in Houston, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to that area either.
                  Houston SUX!!

Comment

Houston SUX!!
                    True story.

Comment

Thats because of the economy in PA. Collin County is one of the wealthiest counties in Texas, and we are in the middle of a huge economical growth.

Unlike some other school districts, we did not sacrifice education needs & expenses for athletics.

We passed a $275M bond to build a new hi-tech freshman center, new elementary school, HS aux gym, HS multipurpose music room, new testing center, renovations to freshman football stadium & practice fields, demolition of old freshman center, brand new STEAM (science, technologie, engineering, arts, mathematics) Center and additional course offerings....and several other program enhancements. The STEAM Center is supposed to be the best, highest tech centers in the United States.

These additions assure that we are keeping up with growth and remaining a one HS town.

Eventually as we max out our population growth, the freshman center MAY become a HS for 9th & 10th grade and the HS will become a Senior HS for 11th & 12th. Again, this will ensure a one HS, one team, town.

STEAM Center
                      https://youtu.be/lWA5xDYuMbU

NEW Lowery Freshman Center
                      https://youtu.be/wtNY8m9W9OQ

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                        True story.
                        HAHAHAHAHA.....yes it is!

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

You'll like DFW much better. Weather is still 4 seasons, winters are mild. You'll need to buy extra deodorant if you live in Houston and sweat like a pig in high humidity.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                            You'll like DFW much better. Weather is still 4 seasons, winters are mild. You'll need to buy extra deodorant if you live in Houston and sweat like a pig in high humidity.

Comment

I live 3 minutes from the new stadium in McKinney (live in McKinney, but zoned for Frisco Schools), the field used to be very pretty, filled with sun flowers :P

I have been to Allen Stadium, and I have been to the Star in Frisco ...the Star has it beat, just by virtue of air conditioning :)

Buddy of mine, his kid graduated Friday night from Allen, he was miserable, my son graduated Saturday at the Star, I was very comfortable :P

Comment

Originally posted by spidermac View Post
                                I live 3 minutes from the new stadium in McKinney (live in McKinney, but zoned for Frisco Schools), the field used to be very pretty, filled with sun flowers :P

I have been to Allen Stadium, and I have been to the Star in Frisco ...the Star has it beat, just by virtue of air conditioning :)

Buddy of mine, his kid graduated Friday night from Allen, he was miserable, my son graduated Saturday at the Star, I was very comfortable :P
                                That's strange how the school district boundaries are set up in Texas. I guess that's what happens when you have a state that's not organized by townships as Pennsylvania and most Midwestern states are.
                                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X