Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
    Women's mud wrestling would be perfect.

Between strippers, tequila shots, and lap dances.

Comment

Re: Humboldt State Ending Football Program announced

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      I like how you think.

Comment

NCAA sanctioned and Coach approved....

Comment

The NCAA should let that school down in Tijuana join D2. That sort of stuff is much cheaper in that part of Mexico...... So it's been reported.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
            The NCAA should let that school down in Tijuana join D2. That sort of stuff is much cheaper in that part of Mexico...... So it's been reported.
            Clearly Beach Volleyball isnt enough for you pervs down there in KVille. Thats a shame.

Comment

Comment

Bobby Petrino always seems to land on his- head.

Comment

Mike Price, former HC at UTEP, comes to mind.

Comment

No, Carthel is still employed! ;)

https://youtu.be/bcYppAs6ZdI

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                      Bobby Petrino always seems to land on his- head.

This situation actually worked out quite favorably for Petrino. After he was terminated from Arkansas, he got his old gig back at the Univ of Louisville. The Cards have been fairly successful.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
                        Its a Shame. Humboldt State has a rich tradition in Football. This will be a big time blow to the GNAC.
                        Sorry to see ya go. We (LSC) hardly got to know ya. With the impending future scheduling alliance with the GNAC & LSC schools, travelling to Arcata on the Northern Calif coast would have been a scenic trip for the LSC teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                          This situation actually worked out quite favorably for Petrino. After he was terminated from Arkansas, he got his old gig back at the Univ of Louisville. The Cards have been fairly successful.
                          Actually, no it didn't Michael. He floundered around some time before he got another opportunity. I believe Western Kentucky gave him a chance and that enabled him to spring board to Louisville. Trust me it didn't happen overnight. To his credit, he has made the most of his second chance oppurtunity. Unlike Tuberville, the guy can recruit and coach regardless where is at and what level of talent he inherits.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                            Actually, no it didn't Michael. He floundered around some time before he got another opportunity. I believe Western Kentucky gave him a chance and that enabled him to spring board to Louisville. Trust me it didn't happen overnight. To his credit, he has made the most of his second chance oppurtunity. Unlike Tuberville, the guy can recruit and coach regardless where is at and what level of talent he inherits.
                            Is that the same as oppOrtunity? ;)

Sorry.....couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                              Yes, my oversight. I don't know about floundering, but he coached the WKU Hilltoppers the following season in 2013 after he departed Fayetteville. They finished with an 8-4 record. Coaching in Kentucky seems to be his forte.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                                Yes, my oversight. I don't know about floundering, but he coached the WKU Hilltoppers the following season in 2013 after he departed Fayetteville. They finished with an 8-4 record. Coaching in Kentucky seems to be his forte.
                                He took a beating in the media. He is really good coach and did better at Arkansas than anyone else has since joining the SEC. He is a proven commodity.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X