replied
    Re: Koy Detmer Jr?

Thats pathetic. "Thats too easy, everyone knows that!"

Then what it is?

Leave a comment:

• rmclean
    replied

Boy, He didn't ask me. I saw it. He's my friend. I'll defend him if I want. Like I said, you have a problem, discuss it with me face to face.

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
    Please give me an example and evidence where I did not use hard facts or made them up. If you can find one, I will be the first to say Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa Maxa Mea Culpa." I doubt you can find one.
    Last edited by Techster88; 07-21-2018, 08:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ETSU_LION
    replied

I like to know who my enemies are. I also have the backbone to tell people something to their face and like people who are the same.
    I messaged you my name so you can stop worrying. Why ask the same question in two spots? And as for McLean defending you, having a different Lion Wire writer defend you is worse than accusing me of not representing the whole.

Leave a comment:

• rmclean
    replied

Aaah, sounds like someone is still butt hurt over losing their coach.

Leave a comment:

• TheLionWire
    replied

I like to know who my enemies are. I also have the backbone to tell people something to their face and like people who are the same.

Leave a comment:

• TheLionWire
    replied

The post below you shows otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• rmclean
    replied

You're still upset because we got your coach when you guys weren't smart enough to keep him.

Leave a comment:

• rmclean
    replied

Hate to break it to you, moron, but he didn't. Neither did I. As far as Midwestern, were you even at the game? I bet not.

Leave a comment:

• rmclean
    replied

Okay, we have a message board tough guy. Well, as a former player at ET, and a writer for The Lion Wire, let me say this. Shut the hell up. You have no clue on what you're talking about. You have a problem with what's written, I would be happy to discuss it with you personally, face to face. Don't be a punk. Here's the facts. We have the support of the Head Coach, the AD and many current and former players. Be a man and tell me directly, or get the hell out.

Leave a comment:

• ETSU_LION
    replied

Sir, if you have a problem with me or think I am being unfair to a player, there is a comments section at the bottom of my page posts. If you do not like what I say, you are more than welcome to post a retort. I will not delete it unless it is profane or extremely personal.

I have had nothing but support from the former players and boosters since I started the site, I have added two site writers because of the demand of the site traffic. You may not like me but do not represent "WE" because unless it is just you and a couple of others, I do not care. Yes, I hammered Ramsey in a heat of passion post, but I know he is one of the guys who is the future of the program and will be invaluable for years to come.

And I have played sports my entire life. I played Basketball from the time I could walk and was VOTED Co-Captain of the team my Senior year along with two other sports. Shows how little you know about me. I am not the only one writing keep that in mind.

You know who I am, so put your name on it and tell me who you are so I know who to avoid when game day comes around.

So to quote the great Herm Edwards "Be a Man or a Woman, put your name on it." All you have to do is PM me.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• TheLionWire
    replied

Please give me an example and evidence where I did not use hard facts or made them up. If you can find one, I will be the first to say Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa Maxa Mea Culpa." I doubt you can find one.

Leave a comment:

• TheLionWire
    replied

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
    The posts you made about WT on your blog was not the writing of an adult.....

If you have 4 employees for only 600 viewers a day, you must have failed your business classes at Commerce.
    I have two degrees that say otherwise.

It is not my day job either. The Lion Wire is a side gig. I work in investing and fund management.

Leave a comment:

• TheLionWire
    replied

Sir, if you have a problem with me or think I am being unfair to a player, there is a comments section at the bottom of my page posts. If you do not like what I say, you are more than welcome to post a retort. I will not delete it unless it is profane or extremely personal.

I have had nothing but support from the former players and boosters since I started the site, I have added two site writers because of the demand of the site traffic. You may not like me but do not represent "WE" because unless it is just you and a couple of others, I do not care. Yes, I hammered Ramsey in a heat of passion post, but I know he is one of the guys who is the future of the program and will be invaluable for years to come.

And I have played sports my entire life. I played Basketball from the time I could walk and was VOTED Co-Captain of the team my Senior year along with two other sports. Shows how little you know about me. I am not the only one writing keep that in mind.

You know who I am, so put your name on it and tell me who you are so I know who to avoid when game day comes around.

So to quote the great Herm Edwards "Be a Man or a Woman, put your name on it." All you have to do is PM me.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• WT_ALUM08
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X