• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techster88
    replied
    Re: Koy Detmer Jr?

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
    670 Daily Readers would disagree with you. I also have 3 other staff members and will be adding a 4th soon. ;)

By The way, I have no problem with WT. You guys have a great school and I hope you guys start winning again. Your administration and your AD are making you all look bad. I know, because not too long ago we had the same problem in Commerce.

Anyway, hate all you want.

Act like an adult and try not to make it personal. Its not for me.

Leave a comment:

• ETSU_LION
    replied

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
    The posts you made about WT on your blog was not the writing of an adult.....

If you have 4 employees for only 600 viewers a day, you must have failed your business classes at Commerce.
    https://thelionwire.com/2017/12/02/h...te-mankato-17/

Leave a comment:

• WT_ALUM08
    replied

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
    The posts you made about WT on your blog was not the writing of an adult.....

If you have 4 employees for only 600 viewers a day, you must have failed your business classes at Commerce.

Leave a comment:

• TheLionWire
    replied

670 Daily Readers would disagree with you. I also have 3 other staff members and will be adding a 4th soon. ;)

By The way, I have no problem with WT. You guys have a great school and I hope you guys start winning again. Your administration and your AD are making you all look bad. I know, because not too long ago we had the same problem in Commerce.

Anyway, hate all you want.

Leave a comment:

• TAMUC-Nix
    replied

The offseason can make you guys so mean.

Let me look for the article but Sidd Finch

Leave a comment:

• WT_ALUM08
    replied

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
    Do something like an old school journalist used to do and burn some shoe leather and find out yourself.
    He's to busy writing like a vindictive 12 year girl on his blog that he thinks anyone gives two $hits about.

Leave a comment:

• LSC Fan
    replied
    Do something like an old school journalist used to do and burn some shoe leather and find out yourself.

Leave a comment:

• TheLionWire
    started a topic Koy Detmer Jr?

Koy Detmer Jr?

Any word if he will be the starter for the Hoggies? Or is it the guy they had from last year?

Stat: If he starts against Commerce, that means that we will have two LSC teams facing off with Fathers who were both NFL players that made starts. (Kane Wilson's Father Dave played in the NFL (1981-1989).

Pretty Cool Huh?

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X