Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projected WT Quarterback?

Any thoughts?

I can't imagine them going with Houghtaling again after his dismal performance last year.

My guess is Mitch Hood, transfer from Mississippi State gets the nod.

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
    Any thoughts?

I can't imagine them going with Houghtaling again after his dismal performance last year.

My guess is Mitch Hood, transfer from Mississippi State gets the nod.

I agree. I posted the same a few days ago. Actually, he played Cali juco and spent a RS year at Missy State.

Comment

Re: Projected WT Quarterback?

I'd agree with Hood, but I think Lemon-Rodriguez will be in the mix. He was apparently injured in the spring and wasnt at full potential. Bonneau is gone, so only Houghtaling comes back from last years qbs. If they start him, I may lose my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
        I'd agree with Hood, but I think Lemon-Rodriguez will be in the mix. He was apparently injured in the spring and wasnt at full potential. Bonneau is gone, so only Houghtaling comes back from last years qbs. If they start him, I may lose my mind

Comment

Sonny Bonneau has been gone for years my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
            He was referring to Skyler Bonneau, who'd been on the roster for 2 years. Or were you just punning Sonny Bono?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
              He was referring to Skyler Bonneau, who'd been on the roster for 2 years. Or were you just punning Sonny Bono?

Comment

It appears that WT has some quality & depth at the QB position this fall. With the addition of the Gerber kid who transferred from Tech, our Buffs should light up the scoreboard this coming season.

Comment

Did Bonneau take Cher with him when departed WT?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                    Did Bonneau take Cher with him when departed WT?
                    Oh, jeez... I wish I could turn back time on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyBeerManTX View Post
                      Oh, jeez... I wish I could turn back time on this thread.
                      Why, you have provided the Buff fans a wonderful opportunity to post some meaningful quips. So take a bow for your insight!

Comment

The last interview I saw with Hughes he stated that the competition between Nick Gerber, Justin Houghtaling, and Mitch Hood was still wide open; no one QB distanced himself from the others.. He sounded like it would be fall camp before the QB is chosen.

I wonder. Gerber got the Dustin Vaughn QB award for spring practice.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                          The last interview I saw with Hughes he stated that the competition between Nick Gerber, Justin Houghtaling, and Mitch Hood was still wide open; no one QB distanced himself from the others.. He sounded like it would be fall camp before the QB is chosen.

I wonder. Gerber got the Dustin Vaughn QB award for spring practice.
                          The other QB, Davin I think looked just as good as houghtaling and Hood

I say that because I wonder why he is never really mentioned. An article in the AGN didn't mention him last week either
                          Last edited by Buff Fan 05; 04-17-2019, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                            It has been over 20 years since Cher's Sonny Bono died tragically in a skiing accident at Lake Tahoe ski area. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                              It has been over 20 years since Cher's Sonny Bono died tragically in a skiing accident at Lake Tahoe ski area. RIP.
                              I hope this thread has a tragic accident and DIES!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X