Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo @ Midwestern

Gotta get this started.

Does ANYONE think the Rams can/will upset the Mustangs?

Re: Angelo @ Midwestern

Pretty sure I picked Angelo in the pick ems.

*Found the link to check, I did pick Angelo as did a couple of other non-Angelo guys.

Comment

[QUOTE=ASUPops;2265645]Gotta get this started.

Does ANYONE think the Rams can/will upset the Mustangs?[/QUOTI went with the pure homer pick of Angelo State, but my head thinks that it will be Midwestern. Although it seems that ASU has played them pretty well the last few years, with last years being close in theta the 4th quarter. What I don't understand is how the LSC determines the schedule because this is the third year in a row for ASU to play in Wichita Falls.

Comment

Played here last year. I vividly remember our kick returner standing there with his thumb up his arse while a MSU player fielded the kickoff right in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
          Played here last year. I vividly remember our kick returner standing there with his thumb up his arse while a MSU player fielded the kickoff right in front of him.
          Roger that, MSU played in Angelo. I attended one of your local HS games on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
            That's right. I remember it now, especially the sky kick they recovered.

Comment

This will be the second year in a row Commerce is at Wichita Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                This will be the second year in a row Commerce is at Wichita Falls.
                ASU plays at Commerce for the second year in a row this year. Everyone has a team they play on the road two years in a row. TAMUK travelled to San Angelo both last year and this year.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
                  ASU plays at Commerce for the second year in a row this year. Everyone has a team they play on the road two years in a row. TAMUK travelled to San Angelo both last year and this year.
                  Well Im still gonna be griping about it because I HATE going to Wichita Falls. lol. The only saving grace about that trip is the Meat Markets and Bakeries in Muenster on the way there. Plus those bastards keep beating us...

Comment

We went to eastern 3 years in a row. Pretty sure on this back between 2010-2013. I know 3 out of 4 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                      Gotta get this started.

Does ANYONE think the Rams can/will upset the Mustangs?
                      Sure they do. Two things have to happen for them to have a chance. 1. Ball Security. NO TURNOVERS. 2. Sustained drives to keep Defense fresh. Too many quick 3 and outs will probably seriously hamper the Rams chances.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
                        WT, TSU & aTi play here two years in a row. ASU plays @ UTPB, TAMUC and MSU two years in a row. Think it has something to do how open dates were falling and difficulty scheduling OOC games.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
                          We went to eastern 3 years in a row. Pretty sure on this back between 2010-2013. I know 3 out of 4 for sure.
                          yep, but wasnt one of those also in dallas?
                          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Just looked it up..2009, 2010 and 2011 were all in Portales. 2012 was in Wichita Falls. 2013 was in Portales. 2014 was in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
                              Just looked it up..2009, 2010 and 2011 were all in Portales. 2012 was in Wichita Falls. 2013 was in Portales. 2014 was in Dallas.
                              Sounds right to me. Wish we could get back to just home and home year after year.
                              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X