Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Angelo @ Midwestern

My main concern is can our secondary hold up. We haven't been tested extremely hard to this point in the year and Rabb is most likely the best QB we will face all year. If we can play clean football (limit penalties and not turn the ball over) I think our defense can play well enough to keep us in the game and hopefully make it come down to the end. Hopefully the weather in WF will be better than it is expected to be here this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
      My main concern is can our secondary hold up. We haven't been tested extremely hard to this point in the year and Rabb is most likely the best QB we will face all year. If we can play clean football (limit penalties and not turn the ball over) I think our defense can play well enough to keep us in the game and hopefully make it come down to the end. Hopefully the weather in WF will be better than it is expected to be here this weekend.
      90% chance of rain on Saturday in WF.

One would think that is to the advantage of ASU. But it's the AFCA's #7 & D2's #6 team in the nation. Rams may need the "perfect storm" to pull this one out.
      Last edited by ASUPops; 09-19-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        90% chance of rain on Saturday in WF.

One would think that is to the advantage of ASU. But it's the AFCA's #7 & D2's #6 team in the nation. Rams may need the "perfect storm" to pull this one out.
        Agreed about the weather, our defense plays the run well regardless of weather but the rain and wet footballs might hinder the MSU passing attack at least enough to slow them down. Hoping for a good game regardless.

Any MSU fans, is the streaming still free?

Comment

Agreed about the weather, our defense plays the run well regardless of weather but the rain and wet footballs might hinder the MSU passing attack at least enough to slow them down. Hoping for a good game regardless.

Any MSU fans, is the streaming still free?
          It is not free, pretty sure it is $10.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
            It is not free, pretty sure it is $10.
            It is worth it?

Comment

It is worth it?
              No idea, I have never used it for football. I only used it for Basketball when my wife was playing and I was traveling.

Comment

Is it a great production, no. Can you follow the game and stay intuned with what is going on, yes. They get in a tad tight some times, when the wide view would be better. Some times get stuck on cheerleaders and fans. That is what I noticed during the WF game I paid to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Hawk View Post
                  Is it a great production, no. Can you follow the game and stay intuned with what is going on, yes. They get in a tad tight some times, when the wide view would be better. Some times get stuck on cheerleaders and fans. That is what I noticed during the WF game I paid to watch.
                  Great thank you!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X