Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: West Texas at Central Washington

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
    This isn't a Hughes thing. WT has had a QB problem for years. Was wondering how long it would take you to start ragging on Hughes.

On another note. WT has only been blown out 1 time so far this year and it happens to be Tarleton who is blowing every team out. I am not ready to say WT is back but I think they are already showing improvement. I still stand by my prediction that WT will make it into the second tier of teams as long as they are healthy.

Comment

LOL man you guys don't know what a QB Shuffle is. I guarantee i hold an unkept record of catching more passes from shuffled QBs. I would have been glad to have one qb for 2 years. I will list them for you from 87 to 91 all these guys started:

Kragthorpe
      Taylor
      Buesing
      Slechta
      Reiland
      McClendon
      (The is one more but i can't think of his name)

You had to be the and understand. Yes we need to settle on one and it has to be the one who makes the least mistakes. If its 84 yards passing in a winning effort i will take it. Let's see if they get some traction. Sounds like it may rain this weekend isnt it nice to know wemight be able to get something going on the ground. Pitch and catch in the rain is not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
        This isn't a Hughes thing. WT has had a QB problem for years. Was wondering how long it would take you to start ragging on Hughes.

On another note. WT has only been blown out 1 time so far this year and it happens to be Tarleton who is blowing every team out. I am not ready to say WT is back but I think they are already showing improvement. I still stand by my prediction that WT will make it into the second tier of teams as long as they are healthy.
        Saturday will be a tough game despite UTPBs record. WT better bring their A game

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
          Great win for WT. Nothing like hope & optimism to get you excited.

One area of concern is QB. 11 of 18 for 84 yards is anemic.
          Listen to what Hughes has to say about throwing the ball. The days of 300 yard passing are likely gone while he is here.

https://youtu.be/XBUIRLfphTQ

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            Listen to what Hughes has to say about throwing the ball. The days of 300 yard passing are likely gone while he is here.

https://youtu.be/XBUIRLfphTQ

Comment

Comment

Agreed. As i mentioned earlier, if they don't develop a passing game, they likely won't win many more games this year.

Teams are going to make them throw.

Comment

There arent many Nesbitt players left at the skill positions, they left in bunches

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X