Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lions v Lock Haven

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    If you want to get someone riled up, there is this UCO Neanderthal Jimbo Slice with 3rd grade language and spelling skills over in the MIAA. He is thin skinned and curses like a sailor.
    Fairly hard to troll a team that is 4-1 and ranked in the top ten coming off a season best performance. We all remember the dark ages culminating in 2-18 over the 2 years before this staff.

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
      Fairly hard to troll a team that is 4-1 and ranked in the top ten coming off a season best performance. We all remember the dark ages culminating in 2-18 over the 2 years before this staff.
      I been at Commerce games since 1999. Dark Ages bro. Bad, bad football. Turbonium is ok, he is having fun and I am smarter than he is, so Im enjoying it. :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
        I been at Commerce games since 1999. Dark Ages bro. Bad, bad football. Turbonium is ok, he is having fun and I am smarter than he is, so Im enjoying it. :smile-big:
        Guy Morris is comming back......dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnn
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
          *click* *BOOM*

Comment

His proudest moment here was the day his players stole all the student produced newspapers because it had an article about 2 players on the team selling weed and others crapping in the hallways of the classroom buildings. I remember he clearly said " This was the best team building exercise we have ever had." Dark Ages, indeed.

Comment

*click* *BOOM*
              The following is for comedic purposes only....

Friends, family, we are gathered here today to morn the passing of a great fan....JakeTAMUC .

Jake followed the Lions for many dark and terrible years, he endured ridicule, distraction and humiliation. For years he found himself the lone fan of his beloved lions. Then one day, as if God himself ordained it he saw a young coach come to lead his lions. Rejoicing began in earnest as win upon win began to pile up, culminating in a National Championship. Jake was never happier.

Then one day without reason or rhyme his beloved coach left, and thinking they needed someone familiar, and seeking to give him a second chance the Administration rehired Guy Morris. Jake thought he had awoke in a nightmare, never again would the lions banner fly high with the pride of a win. All hope was lost and seeing no way out Jake decided to take a final solution to his problem. He embraced the sweet release that was far better than watch his beloved lions flounder in squaller and failure.

Friends, family, Jake has prepared for this day, following the conclusion of this service in several rooms we have facilities set up with rope and chairs, an enclosed garage with a poorly running car, as well as an open bar where you too may chose to follow him into the blissfull abyss that is far more appealling than a Guy Morris run program in Commerce again.

Comment

If Commerce can rise from the ashes after that failed experiment, then just about anyone can with the right commitment.

I actually felt sorry for Commerce during that span. Watching them down here was painful. But I guess turn about is fair play now and we get to display our own painful style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                  If Commerce can rise from the ashes after that failed experiment, then just about anyone can with the right commitment.

I actually felt sorry for Commerce during that span. Watching them down here was painful. But I guess turn about is fair play now and we get to display our own painful style of play.
                  Seriously i remember watching him pregame standing there, wouldn't smile, looked bored, almost offended, most HCs talk cordally with their counterparts on the other side, not Guy. You always got the feeling that he felt d2 was beneath his level.

Comment

Really not that hard though. Why do you all ignore the D2 top 25? Hmm...

Comment

Any poll before the Regional Rankings only provide talking heads something to do and for fans to have self satisfaction. What do they mean... nothing. It may provide some teams false facade or fake motivation. They have no meaning and they do not even produce any outcome towards the playoffs. Worthless.

No level of football should have a power poll or ranking before week 3. No team is the same as they were the season before.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Hawk View Post
                        Any poll before the Regional Rankings only provide talking heads something to do and for fans to have self satisfaction. What do they mean... nothing. It may provide some teams false facade or fake motivation. They have no meaning and they do not even produce any outcome towards the playoffs. Worthless.
                        Yes, everyone is well aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                          Really not that hard though. Why do you all ignore the D2 top 25? Hmm...
                          Would changing to top 15 make you feel better???

The general point was not so long ago we were in the bottom 1...

Comment

Would changing to top 15 make you feel better???

The general point was not so long ago we were in the bottom 1...
                            2017 was great indeed, polls giving benefit of the doubt until a former champ loses are great, those times are both over. Commerce was never the best D2 team in 2018 thus far, I think that was clear to everyone. About to find out if they are actually still for real though, should be a fun couple of weeks to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                              2017 was great indeed, polls giving benefit of the doubt until a former champ loses are great, those times are both over. Commerce was never the best D2 team in 2018 thus far, I think that was clear to everyone. About to find out if they are actually still for real though, should be a fun couple of weeks to watch.
                              I have said repeatedly, and in several places in this forum, that Commerce was ranked way too high this year.

Comment

I have said repeatedly, and in several places in this forum, that Commerce was ranked way too high this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X