Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lions v Lock Haven

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    Not trying to be in that league, just havin some fun. There's usually a limit, unless you're ASUPops :tongue:

Good win today, wish your streams were all free. Will have to catch the next road game. :good:
    Bottom line, these are young men getting a college education and competing in football at a fairly high level. If you arent rooting for the best from them, you are doing it wrong. I personally know a lot of these kids and I like them, and they have a chance to be really good. Just not quite there yet here in Commerce, America. Steps in the right direction and overcoming adversity is all I can ask right now. Oh, and a playoff spot. I am asking for that too.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
      Bottom line, these are young men getting a college education and competing in football at a fairly high level. If you arent rooting for the best from them, you are doing it wrong. I personally know a lot of these kids and I like them, and they have a chance to be really good. Just not quite there yet here in Commerce, America. Steps in the right direction and overcoming adversity is all I can ask right now. Oh, and a playoff spot. I am asking for that too.

Comment

Comment

I took a few things away: Wilson has a good arm and a good presence. He looked like a leader. Vincent Hobbs was on the sideline all night. No pads, but also no crutches or any sort of leg brace. Im hoping thats a good sign that he wont be gone too long. We are a better team with him out there blocking and catching passes. Both Davis and Urevbu ran the ball well, which is also encouraging. Our defense has only allowed 3 touchdowns in the last 3 weeks, and all of those were on very short fields after turnovers. If we can manage our field position and quit giving the ball away in our own red zone, teams are going to have a hard time scoring many points against us. Im hopeful going into next week, but MSU has had our number for awhile now and look really good this year in particular.

Comment

You cant make playoffs in SR4 with 3 losses. NSIC takes care of that. they will produce at least 3 teams with 2 losses or less if not more. The committee is not going ton exclude CWU unless they tank entirely, and the RMAC looks like they will get 2 teams this year also.
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
              You cant make playoffs in SR4 with 3 losses. NSIC takes care of that. they will produce at least 3 teams with 2 losses or less if not more. The committee is not going ton exclude CWU unless they tank entirely, and the RMAC looks like they will get 2 teams this year also.

Comment

Mines isn't losing this year, so they will wind up fairly highly seeded. I don't see Pueblo losing as the only challenge remaining for them is Mesa which has looked very poor this year. Mines could've put up 100 points and 100 yards on them if they wanted. Pueblo likely also winds up highly seeded if they win out. I have a feeling that a couple teams that feel/are deserving will once again be left out.

Comment

ENMU d is used to playing against big lineman.

Right now Eastern is snapping the ball at 4 seconds on the play clock, their dive back is 6ft 200 lbs and runs down hill.

The worry with Eastern isnt their ability to stop the run they seem to have shored that up, its tye ability to defend the pass.

TSU was massive last year but very undisciplined.

I still expect TSU win maybe by 14-21 pts but if their defense starts guessing and trying to jump Eastern will make them pay.

I will also say this, Walts defense is getting better and better, by next year they could be one of the best units in the LSC. After Tarleton Hounds are probably better than even money for the rest of their schedule.

Comment

[QUOTE=Boohaha;2275236]

[QUOTE]Not so much this year.

Comment

[QUOTE=AngeloFan;2275296][QUOTE=Boohaha;2275236]

Not so much this year.
                      We shall see the Hounds have a way of getting under their skin.

They are averaging 100 yards of penalties this year.

Comment

[QUOTE=Boohaha;2275326][QUOTE=AngeloFan;2275296]

We shall see the Hounds have a way of getting under their skin.

They are averaging 100 yards of penalties this year.
                        It will be interesting to see if your Hounds can keep it close to give you a chance at an upset.

TSU is not a pass heavy team. I looked at stats at one point in Angelo game and saw 6 yards per carry to ASU less than 2 yards per carry.

Comment

Their fans aren't as easily riled up as you nor do they provide near the entertainment. Nice win for Hughes and WT though, they needed that one.
                          If you want to get someone riled up, there is this UCO Neanderthal Jimbo Slice with 3rd grade language and spelling skills over in the MIAA. He is thin skinned and curses like a sailor.

Comment

[QUOTE=Techster88;2275423][QUOTE=Boohaha;2275326]
                            Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

It will be interesting to see if your Hounds can keep it close to give you a chance at an upset.

TSU is not a pass heavy team. I looked at stats at one point in Angelo game and saw 6 yards per carry to ASU less than 2 yards per carry.
                            Might be the fastest game of the year! ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                              If you want to get someone riled up, there is this UCO Neanderthal Jimbo Slice with 3rd grade language and spelling skills over in the MIAA. He is thin skinned and curses like a sailor.
                              Yeah, but they are irrelevant. :smile-big:
                              Last edited by Turbonium; 09-30-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Yeah, but they are irrelevant. :smile-big:
                                Not in his world

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X