Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAMUK names Finalist for Univeristy President

https://kristv.com/news/2018/10/16/m...ty-kingsville/

He's a former interim Pres at the mother ship. Being that he served in various leadership roles up there during their transition to the SEC! SEC! SEC! and all the money they put into facilities and coaching, hopefully he has a full grasp on what football means to a university who has it's football program as a significant part of it's historical idenity. Now we will have a new AD and Pres in place by the end of this season, it's time to get to work and reverse this thing.

Re: TAMUK names Finalist for Univeristy President

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

He's a former interim Pres at the mother ship. Being that he served in various leadership roles up there during their transition to the SEC! SEC! SEC! and all the money they put into facilities and coaching, hopefully he has a full grasp on what football means to a university who has it's football program as a significant part of it's historical idenity. Now we will have a new AD and Pres in place by the end of this season, it's time to get to work and reverse this thing.
    Our new Prez that took over recently from Boise State has been fantastic for athletics. Hopefully this one will be for you guys too.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
      Our new Prez that took over recently from Boise State has been fantastic for athletics. Hopefully this one will be for you guys too.
      I hope so. I mean I REALLLLLLY HOPE SO!

Boise State? Do you have dark blue turf in your future? LOL

Comment

EXCELLENT choice!!! Wow!! "Interim president of Texas A&M during 2014-15"

You cant get much better than that.

I just spoke to two former players of mine that played for A&M and went on to NFL. They said Dr. Hussey is a huge football fan. GREAT NEWS.

All uphill from here!
        Last edited by ASUPops; 10-17-2018, 12:42 PM.

Comment

And Rudin's background is in Research. Imagine if he had any football background?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
            EXCELLENT choice!!! Wow!! "Interim president of Texas A&M during 2014-15"

You cant get much better than that.

I just spoke to two former players of mine that played for A&M and went on to NFL. They said Dr. Hussey is a huge football fan. GREAT NEWS.

All uphill from here!
            Let's hope he hits the ground running and it's somewhere on the priority list. If it's not, we might as well go NAIA or close up shop and direct the budget elsewhere. Assuming a permanent seat at the bottom of the league and D2 is not worth the expense.

Comment

Let's hope he hits the ground running and it's somewhere on the priority list. If it's not, we might as well go NAIA or close up shop and direct the budget elsewhere. Assuming a permanent seat at the bottom of the league and D2 is not worth the expense.
              But you still have that national caliber Beach VB program.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                But you still have that national caliber Beach VB program.

Comment

I hope so. I mean I REALLLLLLY HOPE SO!

Boise State? Do you have dark blue turf in your future? LOL
                  Oddly enough we were going to have dark blue turf and Boise threatened to sue us, so we went with the huge logo instead

Comment

Oddly enough we were going to have dark blue turf and Boise threatened to sue us, so we went with the huge logo instead
                    I wish we still had the blue track.

Comment

OMG!! Thank GOD you dont have Smurf Turf. Ugly as h3ll. And in Texas heat it would be MURDER.

Comment

Seriously? Do they own the trademarks for every shade of blue that could be used on a football field?

Comment

OMG!! Thank GOD you dont have Smurf Turf. Ugly as h3ll. And in Texas heat it would be MURDER.
                          There is a high school in the RGV that has dark blue, almost black.

The green stuff is hot enough as is.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                            I wish we still had the blue track.
                            It was unique. I wonder if NCAA rules prohibit it if you have plans to use it for an NCAA championship meet? They are real picky about things like that.

Comment

Yeah I saw photos of what it would look like, I definitely prefer what we have now

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X