Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tarleton - FB Playoffs

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Seinfeld View Post

    TSU tried to schedule Ferris State and/or Valdosta State, but they would not travel to play, so Doane was the choice.
    Ferris State is traveling to Central Washington this week.
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

      Ferris State is traveling to Central Washington this week.
      Well there goes that theory. It's like Commerce saying 200 teams wouldn't play them when in reality very few teams even had an open date that weekend.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Seinfeld View Post

        TSU tried to schedule Ferris State and/or Valdosta State, but they would not travel to play, so Doane was the choice.
        Sure enjoyed your show for years. Still watch reruns from time to time.

        if that’s the case I understand why both declined. Both already are in tough conferences and taking a chance on an L might cost them a playoff spot. Both are already highly ranked so there really is nothing for them to gain taking on a talented Tarleton team. Kudos for Tarleton for stepping up.

        I guess no RMAC or GLVC team was available.

        Closed conference scheduling is short sighted and costs teams in that conference opportunities and playoff spots.

        Comment


        • #19
          The Tarleton Texans showed how talented they were against a Stephen F Austin team coached by Colby Carthel. Colby is a good coach and Stephen F Austin is a much improved team this year, whom I expect to do well in the Southland. Tarleton has a good football team this year, and they have a chance to be better than the 2018 team but that is still to be determined. Good luck to all the LSC teams this year and don’t believe anything that Seinfeld says on this board. He farts a lot from both ends

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by wannabcoach View Post
            The Tarleton Texans showed how talented they were against a Stephen F Austin team coached by Colby Carthel. Colby is a good coach and Stephen F Austin is a much improved team this year, whom I expect to do well in the Southland. Tarleton has a good football team this year, and they have a chance to be better than the 2018 team but that is still to be determined. Good luck to all the LSC teams this year and don’t believe anything that Seinfeld says on this board. He farts a lot from both ends
            I resemble that remark! Wow you must have been on the receiving end of those gaseous emissions
            Last edited by Seinfeld; 09-14-2019, 10:04 AM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Seinfeld View Post

              I resemble that remark! Wow you must have been on the receiving end of those gaseous emissions
              On another note you need to tell that bald headed SID from Tarleton who sits in the back of the end zone taking photos to put a cap on. His head looks like a 300 watt light bulb and it blinds people.

              Comment


              • #22
                Coach you better be careful that SID may “light” you up ! Go Texans

                Comment

                Ad3

                Collapse
                Working...
                X