X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TAMUK- Where do we go from here?

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    Thanks for the further edification.

My larger point is that the turnover, however it happened, has led to the situation today. Wilkinson is a good coach. He knows what he needs to do, and I am sure he will plan for that change.

Get the right coach, and practice continuity.
    I agree with the last part of the last sentence. If the dedication is there from all involved to get this program back on the right track, we should be seeing their plans real soon. If we don't, then it's probably a lost cause and the only continuity we will have is what you saw this recently completed season.

Comment

Any news or announcements? Too quiet is not good news for the Javelina program.

Comment

Originally posted by javs26 View Post
        Any news or announcements? Too quiet is not good news for the Javelina program.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
          I think Javelina Stadium needs some significant upgrades in the form of a new Press Box, a total replacement of the west grandstand and other fan amenities like concession and common areas, maybe some suites.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
            I think Don was a finallist at some FCS school while he was WTAM if I recall?
            I lived in canyon back then. My recollection is that Don wanted everyone to think he was a finalist...he was definitely out there marketing himself.

Comment

Our press box is already deer blind sized compared to others.

But I get the point about it being called a "press box" and since the local rag that covers the region is shadow of its former self and no longer has a real beat reporter following the Hogs like it once did, maybe we should call it the multipurpose box or something like that? Really those thing are more about the offering indoor space for people to sit in now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                I lived in canyon back then. My recollection is that Don wanted everyone to think he was a finalist...he was definitely out there marketing himself.
                I thought he was near the top of the Texas State list at one time during his tenure? Which by the way isn't to hard to accomplish judging by their most recent coach. A few six man high school head coaches should of thrown their hats into the ring and they might have received serious consideration.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X