Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwestern State @ Texas A&M-Commerce-----On ESPN3

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Midwestern State @ Texas A&M-Commerce-----On ESPN3

    The excitement is palpable in Commerce especially after the dominating win over the Hoggies last night. Hall of Fame weekend in which the great Arena Football League Coach and Quarterback Clint Dolezel and a few others will be inducted into the TAMUC Hall of Fame and also Letterwinner's Weekend. MSU hopefully also brings a big contingent as well.

    Going with The Lions in a close game. Despite MSU being 3-2 I think they will be playing very hard against a rival so I do not foresee a blowout.

  • #2
    Seems odd that we are playing Midwestern at home, seems like it’s been awhile since we hosted the stangs @ Memorial. The craziest things happen when these 2 get together and I don’t see why it would be any different this year.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mattportman View Post
      Seems odd that we are playing Midwestern at home, seems like it’s been awhile since we hosted the stangs @ Memorial. The craziest things happen when these 2 get together and I don’t see why it would be any different this year.
      TAMUC should blow them out.

      Comment


      • #4
        10 minutes left in Q2, and Lions lead 24-7 with the ball. Midwestern has 2 turnovers (1 on downs in the red zone), and has struggled on offense after their opening drive.

        Comment


        • #5
          31-14 at halftime. Midwestern has repeatedly hurt themselves with 3 turnovers, 2 in their redzone. The other put the Lions in our redzone at the start.

          Comment


          • #6
            54-28! Dayum! Lions looking REALLY good.

            Cant wait til next weeks game. I am DAMN SURE going.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              54-28! Dayum! Lions looking REALLY good.

              Cant wait til next weeks game. I am DAMN SURE going.
              Come on back ASUPops we welcome your anytime with open arms ! Looking forward to the Lions coming back to Stephenville...

              Comment


              • #8
                I was so happy to listen to the MSU radio guys have to swallow this one. Not a lot of arrogance coming from their voices.

                Comment


                • #9
                  This time at least.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
                    I was so happy to listen to the MSU radio guys have to swallow this one. Not a lot of arrogance coming from their voices.
                    Those two guys are BRUTAL. That’s like water torture having to listen to them. They sound like two homers sitting on a couch drinking beer watching the game and calling the opposing team out for every miscue whether refs call it or not all the while turning a blind eye to their team mistakes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Congrats Commerce on the big win!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Commerce is still searching for identity a bit, but its starting to come together. Ran for 300 yds tonight. When is the last time that happened in Commerce?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

                          Those two guys are BRUTAL. That’s like water torture having to listen to them. They sound like two homers sitting on a couch drinking beer watching the game and calling the opposing team out for every miscue whether refs call it or not all the while turning a blind eye to their team mistakes.
                          They are a couple of morons is what they are. If I had a choice of listening to those rubes call a game or watching frogs making love on PBS I would take the frogs even if the reception was coming in fuzzy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nice win for the Lions...glad to finally watch a game between the 2 squads and still have all my fingernails when it was over. Hopefully it’s all coming together heading into next weekend.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by majorpayne View Post

                              Come on back ASUPops we welcome your anytime with open arms ! Looking forward to the Lions coming back to Stephenville...
                              Thank you SIR.....looking forward to it.

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X