Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

I thought Jon Moxon came in to win the game at the end of the Greenville game?
    I heard they ran the oop de oop.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

The point of the new seeding was to minimize travel, not necessarily remove the seedlings. They didn’t list them, but basically went by the rankings.

In SR4, i would imagine if the above upset scenario played out, Commerce would host USF simply because they were on the 6 line prior to minimizing travel. But, who knows??

Maybe they’ll play in Sioux Falls?? If that happensTechster88 ’s head might explode due to the conspiracy against the LSC. :)
      Then the plants won't grow!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Then the plants won't grow!! ;)
        Haha. Fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

None of the above? Albany.
          Ha ha those were the first three that popped into my head. After I thought about it for awhile I remember Kaufman, Kountze, Livingston Ennis & Henderson were all towns with Lion mascots. Smoaky is HS football board in East Texas. Popular mascot

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

Ewww
            I take it you have enjoyed New Boston in your life. I remember a few years back Commerce and NB were battling every year for a place in HS state championship 2A or 3A I can’t remember

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

I take it you have enjoyed New Boston in your life. I remember a few years back Commerce and NB were battling every year for a place in HS state championship 2A or 3A I can’t remember
              My high school was the bustling metropolis of Hooks, so I unfortunately know New Boston well.

Comment

Ha ha those were the first three that popped into my head. After I thought about it for awhile I remember Kaufman, Kountze, Livingston Ennis & Henderson were all towns with Lion mascots. Smoaky is HS football board in East Texas. Popular mascot
                Well we're West Texas
                Last edited by Vulpes88; 11-20-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

My high school was the bustling metropolis of Hooks, so I unfortunately know New Boston well.
                  I saw Billy Sims play for the Hornets in the playoffs. It took half the other team to get him down.

Comment

Tarleton deserves to be the on paper favorite, but paper doesn’t matter; the Lions won’t go quietly. Last year the Texans blew out Commerce in the regular season, and in playoffs the Lions lost after a very late turnover, down 5 close to the redzone.

It’s a shame that the Texans have to see their D2 existence ended by a conference rival ;-)
                    Bump

Comment

Bump
                      Congrats to commerce. You guys have a good team. Bring the Natty to Texas

Comment

We're a town of two thousand 30 minutes from Abilene. Not well known. Strangely their season came to a close in the playoffs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X