Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

So you feel he is the REAL DEAL and not riding Carthel's coattails?

If so, thats simply awesome!!
    I think he's done a fabulous job coaching around freakishly bad injury adversity with a very talented team, and never made excuses. I think he took a very volatile situation and not only calmed it, but team chemistry is as good as its ever been.

I think Colby was a one of a kind coach who did incredible things, and left a great team behind.

I think Bailiff has taken that team and done more than anyone could have expected.

Will it continue into the future and he's the "real deal"? Based on what we've seen this year, I don't see why not, he's done an incredible job.

Is he riding Colby's coattails? I dont think you could say that at all, no one expected this team to be where they are now at the beginning of the year. That's not riding coattails, thats exceeding expectations.

Both coaches were awesome during their time in Commerce (so far). It's possible for both of them to be great coaches doing a great job without one having to be "better" than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

I think he's done a fabulous job coaching around freakishly bad injury adversity with a very talented team, and never made excuses. I think he took a very volatile situation and not only calmed it, but team chemistry is as good as its ever been.

I think Colby was a one of a kind coach who did incredible things, and left a great team behind.

I think Bailiff has taken that team and done more than anyone could have expected.

Will it continue into the future and he's the "real deal"? Based on what we've seen this year, I don't see why not, he's done an incredible job.

Is he riding Colby's coattails? I dont think you could say that at all, no one expected this team to be where they are now at the beginning of the year. That's not riding coattails, thats exceeding expectations.

Both coaches were awesome during their time in Commerce (so far). It's possible for both of them to be great coaches doing a great job without one having to be "better" than the other.
      This right here

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

So you feel he is the REAL DEAL and not riding Carthel's coattails?

If so, thats simply awesome!!
        Did Carthel beat Tarleton in the playoffs in his tenure at Commerce? :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Did Carthel beat Tarleton in the playoffs in his tenure at Commerce? :smile-big:
          They only played once in the playoffs, and Lions are 0-1.

But Colby and co. left Commerce 6-2 against Tarleton, including a LSC playoff win back before adding teams.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X