Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffs at 15-3 sit atop LSC after sweeping UA-FS. Scored 30 runs but gave up 25. Weather was a factor but with exception of game 1, pitching was not good. Tough series next weekend at OCU.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Buffs sweep LCU and extend win streak to 14 games. Face ASU at home next weekend in huge series that will probably determine LSC champ. Pack the park. Buffs deserve it!

Comment

Another good series for the Buffs winning 2 of 3 against ASU. Buffs are 26-4 overall, 23-3 in LSC, still leading LSC followed by ASU and UT-Tyler. Looks like WT will host LSC tourney and quite possibly the regional. If you have not seen the Buffs play, go. They are pretty darn good.

Comment

Buffs sweep TAMUL. 6th sweep of an opponent this season. Season record 29-4/LSC 26-3. Still on top in LSC. Face TAMUK next weekend in final regular season home series. Get out and support these guys. They deserve it.

Comment

Well, the Buffoons lucked out this weekend with TAMUK players having Covid. This now locks up the #1 seed for WT as the conference series will not be rescheduled. Hmmmm.

Comment

Buffs clinched LSC regular season championship with 14-1 win over SEU. 31-5 overall and 28-4 LSC. Will host and be #1 seed in the first round of LSC tourney next week.

Comment

For the full season, Angelo State is 34-6 .900
                    WT is 31-5 .861

Should be an interesting tournament for the LSC Championship.

Comment

LSC tourney starts today. Buffs at home vs SEU. Get out and support The Buffs!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
                        LSC tourney starts today. Buffs at home vs SEU. Get out and support The Buffs!!
                        What in the world happened???? How did WT get destroyed like this? And by SEU???? Man, something caused the wheels to fall off.

I thought the Championship would be between WT and Angelo State.
                        Attached Files
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

What in the world happened???? How did WT get destroyed like this? And by SEU???? Man, something caused the wheels to fall off.

I thought the Championship would be between WT and Angelo State.
                          St. Eds sent their football team. I could tell by the scores.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

St. Eds sent their football team. I could tell by the scores.
                            Hahaha.

Seriously....what happened?

I see all the WT alum (except for oldbuff)talking up the success of the women's softball team, but not discussing the MEN'S baseball team. which has been very good this season.

Just trying to figure out what happened in the LSC Championship Tournament.

Comment

I would like to know as well. Had to be overconfidence. Whatever it was bye bye to hosting a regional if the announcement hasn't already happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                                I would like to know as well. Had to be overconfidence. Whatever it was bye bye to hosting a regional if the announcement hasn't already happened.
                                Angelo State is hosting. That was announced prior to the tournament.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X