Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HO! HO! HO!

Wishing for each of you a very Merry Christmas!

Re: HO! HO! HO!

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
    Wishing for each of you a very Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas to you Sir.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and Happy, Healthy New Year!

For ASU Pops- A Hillary For Pres 2020 sticker
      Lion Fan- Transition to modern day dictator comparison like Kim Jung Un.
      Techster 88- The return of Mike Leach
      Buffalo Chip- Continued business success
      Brandon-- Another great year of D2 football coverage and good health
      For all WTAM fans-- One thread for all. "OT WT topics" in 2019 and a return to good results on the football field
      For my fellow Javelina fans- A big announcement and commencing soon there after in regards to facility improvements and of course a winning season.
      For Booaha and ENM fans- A bowl game
      For Angelo fans- Another 6-5 season
      For Midwestern- Another playoff snub... Just kidding...:laugh:
      For Commerce fans- Good luck with another D1 hire.....
      For Tarleton Fans- Go ahead and move to the FCS and be done with it so we can all move on.

On a personal note, It's been a trying few months and if I've been testy at times, I apologize. . I lost my job in August thanks to the company who bought our family business telling me I was no longer needed after they led me on and begging me to stay only a few months earlier after putting in a lot of time and sweat to expand their operations here. It's been tough trying to find a job here locally because I'm either over qualified or there just isn't one for 46 year old guy in this area who isn't an engineer, petro chemical trained, or in amedical related occupation. Plus this is the first time I ever really had to go into the job market to look for something which I only had to do once briefly in 1999, but we were able to save our now sold company and avoided closure to go on for another 17 years. So the heck with all of that, I'm starting my own business as we go into the new year. I'd appreciate your prayers. I know God will provide and I just need patience.
      Last edited by LSC Fan; 12-24-2018, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

For all WTAM fans-- One thread for all. "OT WT topics" in 2019 and a return to good results on the football field
        For my fellow Javelina fans- A big announcement and commencing soon there after in regards to facility improvements and of course a winning season.
        For Tarleton Fans- Go ahead and move to the FCS and be done with it so we can all move on.

On a personal note, It's been a trying few months and if I've been testy at times, I apologize. . I lost my job in August thanks to the company who bought our family business telling me I was no longer needed after they led me on and begging me to stay only a few months earlier after putting in a lot of time and sweat to expand their operations here. It's been tough trying to find a job here locally because I'm either over qualified or there just isn't one for 46 year old guy in this area who isn't an engineer, petro chemical trained, or in amedical related occupation. Plus this is the first time I ever really had to go into the job market to look for something which I only had to do once briefly in 1999, but we were able to save our now sold company and avoided closure to go on for another 17 years. So the heck with all of that, I'm starting my own business as we go into the new year. I'd appreciate your prayers. I know God will provide and I just need patience.
        Sorry to hear of the way you were shafted. Good luck with the new venture. I bet it all works out great for you!

Merry Christmas to all on here and to all a great 2019!

Comment

So the heck with all of that, I'm starting my own business as we go into the new year. I'd appreciate your prayers. I know God will provide and I just need patience.
          Best move.

And Merry Christmas to all

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of you in D2
            Best wishes for a prosperous new year and good health to all.
            ]

Comment

I would also like for that to move along, or Tarleton to say that the SLC is unlikely at this time.

Comment

Merry Christmas and a most glorious New Year to all!!!

Comment

Comment

Brother, I had no idea.

For you my friend.....
                    I pray for hope.
                    I pray for a better future.
                    I pray for a better life.
                    I pray that GOD's love, kindness and grace be upon you.

Comment

Thanks ASU Pops, Techster, Chip and others for the kind words.

Really means a ton and I'm giddy as heck to get going. Best wishes to all as we start 2019 here in few hours

Comment

Thanks ASU Pops, Techster, Chip and others for the kind words.

Really means a ton and I'm giddy as heck to get going. Best wishes to all as we start 2019 here in few hours
                        Amen brother!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X