Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC Officials

Where do they get these guys?? For all the sports, seems like the quality is decreasing.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    Where do they get these guys?? For all the sports, seems like the quality is decreasing.
    They pull themselves out of each other's asses.

Lady Buffs got clobbered numerous times last night and.......no calls. None at all/

Comment

The men's game was worse. 2 of the officials were competent.... The third ... Worst official I have witnessed in the LSC.

Comment

Well that didn't take long. A loss to the Texans and "it was the LSC officials fault"

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Well that didn't take long. A loss to the Texans and "it was the LSC officials fault"

My post was before the TSU game - The boys games have been really bad

BTW - show me any post where I blame the officials for a loss - I don't do that.

Comment

My post was before the TSU game - The boys games have been really bad

[B]BTW - show me any post where I blame the officials for a loss - I don't do that[/b[.
            SERIOUSLY??

Complaining about the officiating after a loss IS an implication.

Comment

We had the same officials at the UT Tyler game Thursday night for the men's game , in the beginning of the second half the Buffs had 17 fouls while the Tyler team had only one . It did level out a little during the end of the game . It was a full time challenge for Coach Brown .

Comment

Always have to blame the officials! Teams have to adjust to how the officials or a particular official calls the game. Anything happening during the day can affect how a official calls the game, yes that includes the home life. I will always support the third team on the playing surface. I should have been aborted according to one fan! The players and I just laughed! Gotta have a thick skin to officiate games at any level. A good day is when the officials are not noticed. Hard to do at a BB game. We can call a foul under each basket every 20 seconds. Then it would be a game on the foul line. Hope both teams got a deep bench. Angles play a lot into a call being made or not. Areas of responsibility during a game also affect the call. Also just looking at something away from the ball handler can cause a missed call. If three officials are not enough, maybe we should have five. One official for each two players. That just might solve the non calls and we have a free throw shooting contest. A game of horse would be much better to watch, but then again it is a judgement call if it was the exact shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

SERIOUSLY??

Complaining about the officiating after a loss IS an implication.
                  Try and pay attention: The post was made BEFORE the game. I do not think the officials are one-sided - just bad.

Comment

Originally posted by olebuff View Post
                    We had the same officials at the UT Tyler game Thursday night for the men's game , in the beginning of the second half the Buffs had 17 fouls while the Tyler team had only one . It did level out a little during the end of the game . It was a full time challenge for Coach Brown .

Comment

Try and pay attention: The post was made BEFORE the game. I do not think the officials are one-sided - just bad.
                      YOU TRY TO PAY ATTENTION - reread my post and TRY to COMPREHEND. It was a GENERAL statement. (I know comprehension is difficult for a WT graduate. But TRY to keep up).

Comment

Wt (women) win by 32 (66-34) over Midwestern.

Possibility the worst officiated game I have ever seen in my life.
                        Last edited by Great White Buffalo; 02-28-2020, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                          Always have to blame the officials! Teams have to adjust to how the officials or a particular official calls the game. Anything happening during the day can affect how a official calls the game, yes that includes the home life. I will always support the third team on the playing surface. I should have been aborted according to one fan! The players and I just laughed! Gotta have a thick skin to officiate games at any level. A good day is when the officials are not noticed. Hard to do at a BB game. We can call a foul under each basket every 20 seconds. Then it would be a game on the foul line. Hope both teams got a deep bench. Angles play a lot into a call being made or not. Areas of responsibility during a game also affect the call. Also just looking at something away from the ball handler can cause a missed call. If three officials are not enough, maybe we should have five. One official for each two players. That just might solve the non calls and we have a free throw shooting contest. A game of horse would be much better to watch, but then again it is a judgement call if it was the exact shot.
                          Some people will blame Pres, Trump , Bernie would have all the games end in a tie.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X