Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
    Nah this should be it. I got diagnosed with what was apparently an extreme case of sleep apnea, so I had to take it before the final sleep test tonight
    Those sleep tests aren't fun. Also a CPAP isn't fun either until after a few weeks when you will begin to wonder how you ever slept without it.

My doc wanted me to get a sleep study for years but I didn't until my cardiologist told me he could tell from my EKG that I had sleep issues. After getting the CPAP the issues remained, so I had to go back and have the CPAP pressure increased. After that the EKG looked much better.

Comment

One thing to watch for and may be going unoticed. On the cornavirus websites they are now listing Brazil in second place behind the US for positive corona cases. Significance of this is Brazil is now entering their late fall and winter season so their cases are starting to spike big time. I know the flu is monitored the same way in the Southern Hemisphere during the summer to see what strains are active and to get a head start on the vaccine strain for the year. Same scenario plays out here we are looking at November for a second wave if it follows suit. Does the season get cancelled same way the NBA and NHL did in the middle of theirs? Doubtful the country as a whole gets shut down due to this being a presidential election year.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
        One thing to watch for and may be going unoticed. On the cornavirus websites they are now listing Brazil in second place behind the US for positive corona cases. Significance of this is Brazil is now entering their late fall and winter season so their cases are starting to spike big time. I know the flu is monitored the same way in the Southern Hemisphere during the summer to see what strains are active and to get a head start on the vaccine strain for the year. Same scenario plays out here we are looking at November for a second wave if it follows suit. Does the season get cancelled same way the NBA and NHL did in the middle of theirs? Doubtful the country as a whole gets shut down due to this being a presidential election year.
        The fact is no one knows what's going to happen with SARS CoV2 and anything is possible.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X