Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
    Wow! Struck a nerve.
    Wut? You're just complaining about the MSM while sounding exactly like the MSM lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      Well sports fans.....it appears that it was only a matter of time. I have come down ill. To be tested on Tuesday. Its liked I just got stopped in my tracks by an oncoming train. WOW.

STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY.
      Give us an update bud..

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
        I live in Canyon/Amarillo, Texas in the middle of the Panhandle.

I own Subways and a Taco Bell in communities that surround Amarillo; trade areas of 5,000 to 25,000 population. All our employees have temps taken and logged before each shift. All wear masks while working. Employees wash hands many times each shift and gloves have been standard for years.

Anecdotally, in conversations with our 10 general managers, it seems about 1 in 10 customers are wearing masks when they enter our Subways to pick up orders. No one wears a mask in cars while using drive-thru (4 Subways and TB).

My severely immune compromised 60 yr old wife wears a mask everywhere and gloves at her daily gym work-out. I wear a mask when I go to the doc, which is the only place I go (being recently paralyzed the waist down from a blown med procedure by one of our infallible med providers). We will take vaccine(s) as soon as they are available.

I'm not a tin-hatter. However, I would like to see broader perspective when discussing (and reporting) this disease.

Oh, BTW, how can someone with the moniker "Great White Buffalo" be allowed to post anywhere today? Hmm.
        Chip. Glad to see you getting better. Stay strong good man.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          Well sports fans.....it appears that it was only a matter of time. I have come down ill. To be tested on Tuesday. Its liked I just got stopped in my tracks by an oncoming train. WOW.

STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY.
          Hope you feel better soon. I'll be looking for your 707.

Comment

Originally posted by olebuff View Post
            Take care of yourself
            Doing my best

Comment

Originally posted by OldTimeBuffFan View Post
              Pops
              Appreciate what you do and the fact you bring some sanity to the crazies on here.
              Take care of yourself and speedy recovery
              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Hope its just a cold or a mild case. Will be praying POPS.
                Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Stay strong Pops. I will pray for your speedy recovery and lets hope for best but prepare for the worst. You have way too much piss and vinegar to let this slow you down.
                  Thanks.

Evidently not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Hope you feel better soon. I'll be looking for your 707.
                    STRANGE virus. Think I am sooo done with this now if anyone wants to take a turn! 707

Unfortunately.....I do not think we have even come close to the peak of this pandemic.

I pray EVERYONE listens......YOU DO NOT WANT THIS VIRUS. Do WHATEVER you must to protect yourself and your loved ones.

NASTY, NASTY, NASTY!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X