X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASU new OC Kevin Kilmer

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    I'm more of a Maverick guy (clearly). I'm...unsafe
    So am I. Was really weird seeing someone with my name in a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
      I do not believe the Rams will be dead last. I do not see them jumping all the way the top unless I see major improvements on the defensive side of the ball. WT looks to be marginally better than last year which may or may not get them 7 wins. Commerce has a major question mark at the HC spot, but as of now appear to be favorite based on current talent. Tarleton is reloading but will be hard to replicate last year and Midwestern is best coached team in the conference IMO. So, I'm Commerce Tarleton and Midwestern until I see major improvements elsewhere and at this point I haven't. As I have said before if Eastern NM were in the RMAC they would have already made the playoffs, but the reality of the situation at current is they are not and will continue to fight an uphill battle against the war chests of the HAVE schools.

The Rams DO HAVE all the tools to get it done, just have to find a way to put together. The last thing I have to go on was that defensive collapse in the bowl game which speaks volumes about the current HC. Reorganizing the staff may get better results, we shall see.
      Or they could just hire you!

Comment

The Rams DO HAVE all the tools to get it done, just have to find a way to put together. The last thing I have to go on was that defensive collapse in the bowl game which speaks volumes about the current HC. Reorganizing the staff may get better results, we shall see.
        One must look at the offense to understand the defensive breakdown in the fourth qtr. Instead of running the ball and eating up some clock our QB just dropped and threw the dang ball away every stinking possession. This is D2 after all. Depth can only go so far when the offense is forcing the defense to stay on the field the entire fourth qtr.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          Or they could just hire you!
          No need to be snippy. Every fall is a new year. But, before I jump on the Pops bandwagon to LSC supremacy I just need see something that would leave to believe you are correct. Fair enough?

Comment

No need to be snippy. Every fall is a new year. But, before I jump on the Pops bandwagon to LSC supremacy I just need see something that would leave to believe you are correct. Fair enough?
            Not "snippy" at all.

Not sure I have heard a guy use that word before. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
              One must look at the offense to understand the defensive breakdown in the fourth qtr. Instead of running the ball and eating up some clock our QB just dropped and threw the dang ball away every stinking possession. This is D2 after all. Depth can only go so far when the offense is forcing the defense to stay on the field the entire fourth qtr.

Comment

And, the Architect of that defense is now the HC. So, pessimism is justified.

I really think the Rams fate lies in how talented the OC and DC are. Also, plucking Clark from Tarleton was a great pick up. Definitely a wait and see.

Comment

I really think the Rams fate lies in how talented the OC and DC are. Also, plucking Clark from Tarleton was a great pick up. Definitely a wait and see.

Comment

There is NO REASON why ASU should not be in the top tier (top 4 teams) and competing for the LSC title.

Comment

The defensive 7 were excellent...the only thing that killed ASU's defense was going over the top.....didn't have the DBs. That has been FIXED 3 fold.

Plus only losing 4 starters. Now.....there are NO EXCUSES.

This isnt a "rebuild" team. Hence why Girsch was made HC. He is not having to build from the ground up.

I EXPECT big things from ASU.....and accept nothing less.

Comment

Spring schedule anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                          Spring schedule anyone??
                          Haven't heard a word....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...