Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Things WT thread

The rumors, inside scoop, all sports, right here. I have none any more, but it deserved its own thread. Proceed.

Julius Brown is rumored to be transferring to WT from Lincoln Memorial. He was the starting PG on their team WT beat at the buzzer.

Both Fugett brothers and Obineke are also in the transfer portal from last year's WT team.

Comment

Comment

It's not just WT. A lot of guys are doing it across the country. A few are gonna get that D1 shot and I don't blame them.

Quay got a big time upgrade to go to Wichita State, good for him. Murray gets a D1 shot by the beach and his mom has a house in the area, good for him also.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

It's not just WT. A lot of guys are doing it across the country. A few are gonna get that D1 shot and I don't blame them.

Quay got a big time upgrade to go to Wichita State, good for him. Murray gets a D1 shot by the beach and his mom has a house in the area, good for him also.

Comment

Chandler Jacobs (?) from DBU is now at ttu.

(Sorry not WT related)
            Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
              Chandler Jacobs (?) from DBU is now at ttu.

(Sorry not WT related)
              WT sux.
              (totally WT related)

Comment

Probably not, they will end up at another D2 like the kid from Lincoln Memorial coming to WT. I'm of the mindset they should do what they want if they have a shot at a D1. Of all the other 3 from WT in portal, I feel like Obineke and Jonil will get a shot at a D1. Calvin not so much. I expect the ncaa will have to make some adjustments after this year though and agree it is a bit of a cluster this year.

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2021/4/21...arry-wise.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

WT sux.
                  (totally WT related)
                  WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

WTF?
                    TAMUC education. English major.

Comment

It is my understanding that once you enter the transfer portal then you are removed from that university's roster. Like entering the real NBA draft or getting designated for assignment in baseball. It would be up to the original university to offer a spot and scholarship again. If the coach is supportive of the move then I wouldn't see the issue. If not then you are taking a heck of a chance.

Comment

WT Players in uniform in the old on-campus stadium!

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67...0texas%20state

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

It is my understanding that once you enter the transfer portal then you are removed from that university's roster. Like entering the real NBA draft or getting designated for assignment in baseball. It would be up to the original university to offer a spot and scholarship again. If the coach is supportive of the move then I wouldn't see the issue. If not then you are taking a heck of a chance.
                          I have been told by an assistant AD that if a player is not taken from the pool that the original school is REQUIRED to reinstate them at the same level of financial aid they
                          were getting previously.
                          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

I have been told by an assistant AD that if a player is not taken from the pool that the original school is REQUIRED to reinstate them at the same level of financial aid they
                            were getting previously.

Comment

I agree with you, however, that is not what I was told. I'll try and call our compliance officer Monday and find out.
                              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X