Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

They won't
    Yeah and they weren't going to lose to UTPB either.

Comment

Comment

It's EARLY in the season. Relax.
        That sounds like a Cowboy fan talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I agree they can be. All goes back to having the talent and not having the coaching to maximize the talent.
          Or retain the talent.

Comment

Yeah and they weren't going to lose to UTPB either.
            I didn't say that! I actually believed UTPB was going to win. I believe I made statements about UTPB having WT's #. You could tell in the post made by Carrigan to Hughes. No way he would have posted that unless he was very confident about beating WT.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

DAMN STRAIGHT! Look at MY COWBOYS!! Ummmmm, did ya see our big DUBYA last night??

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Recently the Rangers Fans. Delusional fans were talking playoffs at 18-18 and have gone 39-81 since. :D

Comment

DAMN STRAIGHT! Look at MY COWBOYS!! Ummmmm, did ya see our big DUBYA last night??
                  Man they looked great last night. Hope they can stay healthy and get past the damn divisional playoff round.

For the love of god please start Tony Pollard. He would have had 150+ yards with that speed of his hitting those wide open gaps.

Comment

I didn't say that! I actually believed UTPB was going to win. I believe I made statements about UTPB having WT's #. You could tell in the post made by Carrigan to Hughes. No way he would have posted that unless he was very confident about beating WT.
                    No you didn't but most did.

I also made the post a few months ago that a UTPB loss would more than likely be doom for WT early in the season. Barring WT channeling the St. Louis Cardinals winning streak and running the table looks like I will be right.

Comment

No you didn't but most did.

I also made the post a few months ago that a UTPB loss would more than likely be doom for WT early in the season. Barring WT channeling the St. Louis Cardinals winning streak and running the table looks like I will be right.
                      Yes, you did. I remember that post. As far as Hughes....I am not so sure.

Comment

Man they looked great last night. Hope they can stay healthy and get past the damn divisional playoff round.

For the love of god please start Tony Pollard. He would have had 150+ yards with that speed of his hitting those wide open gaps.
                        I like the change of pace using both backs. Zeke was a beast last night in his power game. Not the same guy as 3 years ago, but still a tremendous weapon.

Comment

This is what you say about an underachieving and inconsistent team, not what you say about a contender and playoff caliber team.

It's EARLY in the season. Relax.
                          4 weeks into an 11 week season is no longer early. Conference championships don't get you into the playoffs (automatically), it's wins. Their best win is either against an NAIA team or against a 1-win Western New Mexico team. The NAIA win won't count in playoff seeding and the WNM win will not be a positive.

Finally, a big midseason turnaround is not really what fans should expect from such a freshman laden team. Veterans can make that happen. This isn't that team. IF - big if - he can keep this big class together, get them to grow together and come together, there could be potential in a year or two... the question is whether he's earned that opportunity based on current progress to now.

Comment

Originally posted by d2-football-fan View Post

This is what you say about an underachieving and inconsistent team, not what you say about a contender and playoff caliber team.

4 weeks into an 11 week season is no longer early. Conference championships don't get you into the playoffs (automatically), it's wins. Their best win is either against an NAIA team or against a 1-win Western New Mexico team. The NAIA win won't count in playoff seeding and the WNM win will not be a positive.

Finally, a big midseason turnaround is not really what fans should expect from such a freshman laden team. Veterans can make that happen. This isn't that team. IF - big if - he can keep this big class together, get them to grow together and come together, there could be potential in a year or two... the question is whether he's earned that opportunity based on current progress to now.
                            Why do I feel like you are a long time board poster who created a new board name/acct?? 7070707

Comment

Pops, I'm so glad he was able to explain D2 football to you and how the playoffs work. I know you've been wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                                Pops, I'm so glad he was able to explain D2 football to you and how the playoffs work. I know you've been wondering.
                                Hahahaha. 7070707

I can always use a good, free education!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X