Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Absolutely not. But I do believe they can win the Southland and make play-offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Commerce wasn't competitive nationally with the other sports now in D2. To me its strictly a football move and an alarming sign that the LSC may not see the iceberg on the horizon and may not be able to dodge it.

Both Men's Indoor & Outdoor T&F have been top 10 in 5 of the last 6 years.

Softball was Super Regional runner up in two of the last three years, and ranked 9, 16, 9 nationally over the last three years.

Women's basketball was #9 (and beat LCU) in 2020.
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Softball was Super Regional runner up in two of the last three years, and ranked 9, 16, 9 nationally over the last three years.

Comment

Was commenting on the post that said Commerce wasn't competitive in other sports. IMO, consistent top 10 is competitive.
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Comment

Was commenting on the post that said Commerce wasn't competitive in other sports. IMO, consistent top 10 is competitive.
              Understood and I meant to piggyback. My comment was a shot at WT.

Comment

Ok and the number of final 4, championship appearances, and championships in sports other than football? Point is Commerce is now known for football and not so much other sports on a national stage. Regional D2 power? Ok.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X