Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Threads 10-9

Saginaw Valley defeats Commerce. Lions had 278 of offense with Smalls back at QB.
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

UTPB leads Lincoln (Ca) 30-0 at the half
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

WT leads Angelo 14-3 in the 2nd qtr

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
        Saginaw Valley defeats Commerce. Lions had 278 of offense with Smalls back at QB.
        He also threw a couple picks
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

17-3 WT half

Comment

Javs 13-7 half

Comment

WNMU 26-23 over ENMU

Comment

Comment

Bailiff on the hot seat yet?

Comment

GEEZ-US! Horrible game. Lions looked so flat to me. [email protected] thought they were gonna make a natty run.

Now it's gonna be at least a decade, if ever, to be in a position to win a Natty. SMDH.

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Bailiff on the hot seat yet?

Comment

Really hard to believe this one. I checked the score late in the 4th quarter just before Commerce tied it. I know about transitive properties in football, but WE came really close to beating Saggy and you guys gave us a really good beating. Not sure if Commerce just overlooked them or ???

Comment

13 all Javs vs Mustangs
                          33-23 WNM of ENM
                          17-9 WT over Angelos

Several missed PATs tonight

Comment

Commerce must be looking ahead to those D1 losses they have coming up or something.

Comment

40-23 WNMU

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X