Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Texas State vs Texas A&I

The Peccaries will put on their old jerseys this weekend. It's possible they will prevail by a pair of TDs. They are improving this year, unlike WT. Who is going to the game?

This week's rankings. We are still ahead of the New Mexico schools! McBroom can brag that we are rated higher than earlier in the season (when we were #113).

https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings
    21 Angelo St Lone Star 1.85 6 2 22 1 24 40 20
    28 Midwestern St Lone Star 1.56 5 2 15 13 30 43 26
    47 TAMU-Commerce Lone Star 1.02 5 3 50 3 22 47 11
    50 Texas-Permian Basin Lone Star 0.95 4 2 44 6 79 95 57
    76 TAMU-Kingsville Lone Star -0.02 3 3 69 7 85 130 23
    82 West Texas A&M Lone Star -0.22 4 4 61 21 64 57 63
    127 Eastern New Mexico Lone Star -1.57 2 5 115 12 124 74 153
    144 Western New Mexico Lone Star -2.48 1 7 139 5 147 122 155

Comment

This is probably a pick em for me and an indicator of where WT is and seems to be going since they are evenly matched.

Comment

I'll be there. What Buttalo fans are coming down?
        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
          I'll be there. What Buttalo fans are coming down?
          I thought about it but it didn't take me long to come up with plenty of reasons not to. It's even hotter in Kingsville than Houston. I can imagine "up the middle" without having to see it in person. I have a crummy smelly rental car while I'm getting some body repair on my car. I can barely stand to drive it to the local Whataburger, let alone 4.5 hours to Kingsville. Of course I could maybe gut it out if we had decent coaching!

If the Kingsville coach can get the team fired up they WILL win. It worked for Western Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I thought about it but it didn't take me long to come up with plenty of reasons not to. It's even hotter in Kingsville than Houston. I can imagine "up the middle" without having to see it in person. I have a crummy smelly rental car while I'm getting some body repair on my car. I can barely stand to drive it to the local Whataburger, let alone 4.5 hours to Kingsville. Of course I could maybe gut it out if we had decent coaching!

If the Kingsville coach can get the team fired up they WILL win. It worked for Western Oregon.
            Why don't you tell us how you really feel about the coaching staff? I don't think many know.

Comment

Didn't like this game when I saw the schedule. Wt will not be ready to play. The Jav's will be. A & I by 7.
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                Didn't like this game when I saw the schedule. Wt will not be ready to play. The Jav's will be. A & I by 7.
                We are all friends here.....and we 100% support you. You can tell us anything. No one on this board has or ever will judge you (*major eye roll). But, we need to know.....ARE YOU ON CRACK??

(Now everyone show your support by writing your support letter to GWB:

"Your crack use has affected me in the following ways........ ...... " )

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

We are all friends here.....and we 100% support you. You can tell us anything. No one on this board has or ever will judge you (*major eye roll). But, we need to know.....ARE YOU ON CRACK??

(Now everyone show your support by writing your support letter to GWB:

"Your crack use has affected me in the following ways........ ...... " )
                  Perhaps you should ride your unicorn down to Kingsville and give us a live report.

Comment

Perhaps you should ride your unicorn down to Kingsville and give us a live report.
                    Hey now simmer down. What did we ever do to you to deserve that?
                    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Hey now simmer down. What did we ever do to you to deserve that?
                      You guys are great. I enjoyed my tailgating experience there, everyone was friendly even to someone wearing a WT hat.

Comment

You guys are great. I enjoyed my tailgating experience there, everyone was friendly even to someone wearing a WT hat.
                        Hell, we even had Chip over to the in-laws pre-tailgate a few years back.

Comment

The Peccaries will put on their old jerseys this weekend. It's possible they will prevail by a pair of TDs. They are improving this year, unlike WT. Who is going to the game?

This week's rankings. We are still ahead of the New Mexico schools! McBroom can brag that we are rated higher than earlier in the season (when we were #113).

https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings
                          21 Angelo St Lone Star 1.85 6 2 22 1 24 40 20
                          28 Midwestern St Lone Star 1.56 5 2 15 13 30 43 26
                          47 TAMU-Commerce Lone Star 1.02 5 3 50 3 22 47 11
                          50 Texas-Permian Basin Lone Star 0.95 4 2 44 6 79 95 57
                          76 TAMU-Kingsville Lone Star -0.02 3 3 69 7 85 130 23
                          82 West Texas A&M Lone Star -0.22 4 4 61 21 64 57 63
                          127 Eastern New Mexico Lone Star -1.57 2 5 115 12 124 74 153
                          144 Western New Mexico Lone Star -2.48 1 7 139 5 147 122 155
                          Love that old Team Photo. Reminds me of two old movies. Original Longest Yard and North Dallas Forty. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Love that old Team Photo. Reminds me of two old movies. Original Longest Yard and North Dallas Forty. Thanks for posting.
                            I like both of those films too. I was surprised that the remake of Longest Yard was decent. Burt Reynolds would only sign on to that one if they let him run for the winning TD. It took quite a while!

Comment

Top 10 Reasons Wt will not defeat A & I:

10. ASU Pops thinks Wt will win
                              9. Wt play calling is bad
                              8. Looking back at the Commerce game
                              7. Wt has 89 Freshmen
                              6. Looking ahead to the MSU game
                              5. Wt coaching and play calling is bad
                              4. Wt does not play well on the road
                              3. Wt will be out-coached
                              2. The Jav's will be fired up

And the Top Reason A & I will win:

1. Because Wt should win.

Disclaimer: GWB not smoke crack - Peyote is free.

The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X