Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTPB @ TAMUC

The Falcons head east for what may be the game of the week.

I am certain that TAMUC is viewing this as a simple win....and probably, rightfully so. I don't even think the Lions have hit their stride yet. BUT, this could be a trap game. Anything can happen.

I am a little concerned. But no where near worried.

Either way this game has major implications on the LSC. So, I see it as the most important game of the week.

What say you?

Comment

Yeah it is for sure. UTPB has had a tough road schedule having to play at Commerce and Midwestern and already losing to Angelo State on the road. I think they stay in it with a split.

Then another elimination game next week with Commerce travelling to Angelo State.

The more I look at things the more I see Commerce getting at least a 6 or 7 seed if they win out.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
        Yeah it is for sure. UTPB has had a tough road schedule having to play at Commerce and Midwestern and already losing to Angelo State on the road. I think they stay in it with a split.

Then another elimination game next week with Commerce travelling to Angelo State.

The more I look at things the more I see Commerce getting at least a 6 or 7 seed if they win out.
        A few weeks ago I thought you were nuts. Now, I actually agree.

Pre-season, I anticipated TAMUC making a NC run. I bought in 100%. Then, when Smalls went down and TAMUC was playing below their potential, I just figured the season was a bust. Now, I am cautiously optimistic for TAMUC.

Comment

Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 10-28-2021, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
            Commerce is gonna need some help to get in. Pueblo has a chance to play spoiler as they play 2 of the 3 one loss teams in the RMAC. As of today there is still 5 teams in the NSIC with 2 or less losses and, barring any upsets in the next 3 weeks could be 4 still standing with 2 or less losses at the end of the season. Throw in CWU and MSU and there is a very realistic chance of 9 teams with < 2 losses on selection day.

Commerce absolutely needs to go out and dominate these last 3 games and put up big time style points to have any shot, and that still might not be close to good enough.

That could be a great point. I didn't think about that aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

A few weeks ago I thought you were nuts. Now, I actually agree.

Pre-season, I anticipated TAMUC making a NC run. I bought in 100%. Then, when Smalls went down and TAMUC was playing below their potential, I just figured the season was a bust. Now, I am cautiously optimistic for TAMUC.
              Cautiously optimistic as well. Seems like Commerce is really Jekyll and Hyde. Well find out the next few weeks if they can keep it going.

Comment

Where is Commerce in the Regional Rankings?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                  Where is Commerce in the Regional Rankings?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Cautiously optimistic as well. Seems like Commerce is really Jekyll and Hyde. Well find out the next few weeks if they can keep it going.
                    Just curious, which one were they last week?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Just curious, which one were they last week?

Comment

Pueblo isn't beating Western or Mines. They might be lucky to score a TD in either game.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Pueblo isn't beating Western or Mines. They might be lucky to score a TD in either game.
                          You are probably right. I was just laying out the problems Commerce has to make the cut.

Comment

The Lions sealed their fate by losing to Saginaw. JMHO. It stinks because I still believe they are one of the better teams in SR4

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                              The Lions sealed their fate by losing to Saginaw. JMHO. It stinks because I still believe they are one of the better teams in SR4
                              They are definitely the best 3 loss team in SR4

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X