Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENMU @ ANGELO

YIKES!!! This is a slaughter. 52-7 w/11:53 left in 4th.

Angelo was up 45-0. ENMU finally scored.

SAD. SAD. SAD.

ENMU 7 - ANGELO 59

ENMU threw a pick-6 with like 2 mins left.

Angelo had almost 500 yds of offense! GEEZ.

Man did ENMU explode FAST. I hate to see them this bad..

Angelo now sits at 7-2 (.777). The HUGE showdown is next week when TAMUC visits Angelo.

I think TAMUC will be 13 pt favorites.

Comment

Did not expect this. I always expect a real close game in Portales. We were coming home from east TX and when we finally got within radio range it was 3-0. By the time we got home it was 27-0.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        ENMU 7 - ANGELO 59

ENMU threw a pick-6 with like 2 mins left.

Angelo had almost 500 yds of offense! GEEZ.

Man did ENMU explode FAST. I hate to see them this bad..

Angelo now sits at 7-2 (.777). The HUGE showdown is next week when TAMUC visits Angelo.

I think TAMUC will be 13 pt favorites.
        They are doing just fine, they are a very young team and at times have shown some real positive things that point to their potential. Most of the key players outside the 2 main wide outs on offense are true freshman.

I did get within radio range on the way home and it was 37-0 and decided to save myself some heartache and went back to listening to music.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

They are doing just fine, they are a very young team and at times have shown some real positive things that point to their potential. Most of the key players outside the 2 main wide outs on offense are true freshman.

I did get within radio range on the way home and it was 37-0 and decided to save myself some heartache and went back to listening to music.
          If losing 59-7 is "doing just fine", GOD bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

If losing 59-7 is "doing just fine", GOD bless.
            Pops what did you expect to happen, this is the first season of football they have been able to play since 2019, no spring ball in 2020, no season in 2020, no spring ball in 2021...

All new staff, players, etc.

For what they have had to start with I am pleasantly surprised that its not worse. There is not a team in history that hasn't taken loses like this, especially with the change over ENMU has had, and that is without having to essentially start over after not being able to develop players for one fall and 2 spring periods.

I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Pops what did you expect to happen, this is the first season of football they have been able to play since 2019, no spring ball in 2020, no season in 2020, no spring ball in 2021...

All new staff, players, etc.

For what they have had to start with I am pleasantly surprised that its not worse. There is not a team in history that hasn't taken loses like this, especially with the change over ENMU has had, and that is without having to essentially start over after not being able to develop players for one fall and 2 spring periods.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
              Last edited by ASUPops; 10-31-2021, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Latest sports story, compliments of "Doing Just Fine Gazette":

https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/sp...ll/6219656001/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X