Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry old man. Times have changed. I understand it becomes difficult to LEARN new things and adapt to the ever growing world around you. Do you feel alone, left behind, like you don't belong? Does it make you feel superior and important to correct others? Are you one of those who need to be the "smartest guy in the room" types? Asking for a friend.

Speech, writing, and all levels of communication have changed and progressed. It's 2021, keep up or get left behind. Oh wait, you already did get left behind. Snap. (FYI......that means "sh!t).

Oh and that 4th grader might be able to teach you when to use caps: "naia"......."nm". And help you cross the street.

Carry on WK- TKW (your a smart guy, you'll figure that out).

PS. I do not have many "books". I usually download "books".......it's a healthier option for our earth. As far as reading, I probably read close to 500 pages a day what work alone. Of course thats scientific reading.. How bout you?

;) :)

ALL PUNS, SARCASM & FUNNINESS ASIDE. This might help explain a little for you my friend....

https://www.lx.com/science-tech/list...s-a-lot/37126/
    Last edited by ASUPops; 11-18-2021, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Really enjoy watching Softball, a good game. I grew up in Plainview Texas watching the Wayland Flying Queens. (Pre Title Nine) They won 136 consecutive games. Got hooked on WBB at that time. I can remember when high school girls basketball was 6 on 6. 3 on 3 played half court. WBB is simply a horizontal game while the men's game is more vertical. Time to cheer for the Lady Buffs!
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I'm sorry old man. Times have changed. I understand it becomes difficult to LEARN new things and adapt to the ever growing world around you. Do you feel alone, left behind, like you don't belong? Does it make you feel superior and important to correct others? Are you one of those who need to be the "smartest guy in the room" types? Asking for a friend.

Speech, writing, and all levels of communication have changed and progressed. It's 2021, keep up or get left behind. Oh wait, you already did get left behind. Snap. (FYI......that means "sh!t).

Oh and that 4th grader might be able to teach you when to use caps: "naia"......."nm". And help you cross the street.

Carry on WK- TKW (your a smart guy, you'll figure that out).

PS. I do not have many "books". I usually download "books".......it's a healthier option for our earth. As far as reading, I probably read close to 500 pages a day what work alone. Of course thats scientific reading.. How bout you?

;) :)

ALL PUNS, SARCASM & FUNNINESS ASIDE. This might help explain a little for you my friend....

https://www.lx.com/science-tech/list...s-a-lot/37126/
        Last edited by WT_TKW; 11-19-2021, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
          I think naia is fine as it is.
          Maybe you shouldn't. 70707

Enjoy your cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayman View Post

This Team is not a train wreck. The Point Guard was in street cloths Saturday. Team did not adjust to her absence.
            Lady Buffs playing without PG Zam Cox-Roberts is like a Mattio team without Lexy Hightower.

BTW, I hear Hightower is Gerlich's new PG at Texas Tech. Was she playing out of position all those years at WT?

Lexy Hghtower.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X