Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Not happening since WT finished with a 7-4 record with two top 25 wins. Probably needs to but he will get another year with a senior QB and commerce not around to hang a loss on them.
    Lipstick on a pig always looks good. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

SPIT MY DRINK ALL OVER.....7070707070707
      That's alcohol abuse!

Comment

Comment

WT WBB is a wreck

Comment

Originally posted by exbuff72 View Post
            WT WBB is a wreck
            ???????????
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Comment

For you old fart geezers and/or those who refuse to live in 2021 and are stuck in the 1970's (i.e. WK-TKW)....

Using multiple "punctuations" is a common writing style for texting, social media, and even email. There are even websites designed to explain lingo, emojis, symbols, and yes, punctuation used in writing in/on the forums listed above.

With that said, let me translate GWB's post to you, you old fart geezer...... the multiple question marks is expressing him seriously questioning the veracity of exbuff72's conclusions regarding West Texas Women's Basketball (aka: WT WBB) status of being a "wreck".

Comment

For you old fart geezers and/or those who refuse to live in 2021 and are stuck in the 1970's (i.e. WK-TKW)....

Using multiple "punctuations" is a common writing style for texting, social media, and even email. There are even websites designed to explain lingo, emojis, symbols, and yes, punctuation used in writing in/on the forums listed above.

With that said, let me translate GWB's post to you, you old fart geezer...... the multiple question marks is expressing him seriously questioning the veracity of exbuff72's conclusions regarding West Texas Women's Basketball (aka: WT WBB) status of being a "wreck".

Just as I thought. Great job Pops

Comment

Originally posted by exbuff72 View Post
                    WT WBB is a wreck
                    This Team is not a train wreck. The Point Guard was in street cloths Saturday. Team did not adjust to her absence.

Comment

Comment

Pot meet kettle??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Jayman View Post

This Team is not a train wreck. The Point Guard was in street clothes Saturday. The team did not adjust to her absence.
                          Zam was out due to a concussion protocol. Hopefully, she is able to play this weekend.
                          This team has several good players. Getting them in the best spots and rotation will be the challenge.
                          I don't think any of the teams we have played will want to play us later in the year.

LCU women have lost a game to CSU-Pueblo. The top three teams appear to be LCU, Commerce, and WT.
                          This is going to be a fun year. Still think Wt will be a sweet 16 team.
                          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

The fact that womens basketball is being discussed in this football topic is pretty much a microcosm of how most feel about WTs football program at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayden Fox View Post
                              The fact that womens basketball is being discussed in this football topic is pretty much a microcosm of how most feel about WTs football program at this time.
                              AMEN.

And that's EVERY YEAR. Usually starts late September

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X